16gb Or 32gb Nexus 5

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
If you can swing it, I think getting the higher capacity phone is the best idea. Even if you don't use it, it is better to have it than to need it and not have it.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

p g p

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
You should choose the size that better suits your needs: for many people the 32gb model is necessary, but for others like me it would be a waste of money. I installed all the apps I use (including Asphalt and other games), my whole iTunes library (1.4gb), the shots I took with the phone, and still have more than 6gb free on my 16gb n5.

Inviato dal mio Nexus 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
went for 16gb, no storage issues for me, but I dont tend to have music or movies on my phone, just pictures and a few light apps - depends on what you want out of your phone. 16gb is plenty if you are like me and only have a few things on the phone.

howie782

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Depends what you use it for and if you are going to use cloud storage in lue of on phone storage. I would op for the 32g but the 16g is doable if you use cloud storage options. As with every question the answer is "it depends".

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Depends what you use it for and if you are going to use cloud storage in lue of on phone storage. I would op for the 32g but the 16g is doable if you use cloud storage options. As with every question the answer is "it depends".

I would also say that it depends on your data plan and coverage. If you have unlimited data and get good speeds and coverage, streaming media and using the cloud may allow you to get along with a 16 GB model.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

SublimeMarauder

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
32G, don't even consider a 16G model. I have a 16G Nexus 7 and I have to be very careful not to run into it's limits. I don't do games at all, just music, Sygic navigation and a few videos. My N5 and my previous phone, the Galaxy Nexus, each have 32G. I've never been close to using that up. The difference is only $50, so it's a nobrainer to get the 32G version.
So would you recommend 32G N5 as well as 32G N7 (2013)? I already have the N7 and i'm thinking of ditching my iPhone for an N5.
Cheers

isdaako

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
I don't want to pay for my music or movies over and over (streaming) so they all go on the device. 32 gig at least.

Ed Briggs

May 14, 2013
Visit site
Go big or go home. The 32GBs hands down! You'll never have to worry about having too little memory space!

Posted via Android Central App
It depends on how you use your phone. My last phone had 8gb and I had plenty of room left. Some of us do things in the cloud and don't need our whole lives kept directly on the phone.

And if I did take some videos or take a lot of pics, I would just put them in Dropbox. No biggie, 16gb is more than enough for some people.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yusufdontk