1700 mAh slim battey on eBay

socal

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
Well, I've read more bad things about ChiChiTec, than the excellent rated eBayer I bought from.

And where do you think HTCexpress gets their stuff from? Do you see a UL listing on them? Didn't think so. It's all the same stuff with a different label and much different prices.

Of course they get the batteries from the same place but ChiChiTec is here in CA, like me, so I should get the product faster.
I took the plunge and bought the 2x1700 pack on ebay for $20, including shipping. I'm impatient and don't need three extra batteries.

chuckh0308

Apr 3, 2011
www.welcomehomeseattle.com
I've been running the 1700's for a couple weeks now. So far, so good. No problems to report. Definitely "seem" to have extra juice over stock, but I have no hard evidence and I'm so inconsistent in my phone use that it's close to impossible to get any.

bdragon

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
As I've suspected, the prices would've dropped and my waiting paid off. Bought one yesterday for $14.99. Didn't need more than one or an extra charger. Should be here by friday. Just hoping I can get at least an extra hr out of it.

bdragon

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
I don't buy anything out of the country(US), especially Hong Kong. Takes too long to arrive and items are cheaply made.

SoDev

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
I don't blame ya, but this is the same crap you would find elsewhere in the states unless you are buying name brand only. I figure for $11.90, at worse I paid that for a wall charger, at best, the batteries work as good or a little better (1500mah) than stock and I never have to worry about juice again. The ship time is a non-issue for me.

SoDev

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
They are on their way, lol

USPS
Foreign International Dispatch, 2011-05-13, 10:13:00, SHENZHEN EMS
Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
Foreign Acceptance, 2011-05-12, 19:27:00

heh, nice. That's what I paid when I got them a few weeks back.

They're still running like champs, for those wondering. :)

Damn, I got ripped! ...lol :)

Are 1 on ebay the same as the 1 on htc express
Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

I'd say there is a good chance, but who knows for sure. I don't know that there is a way to really tell. All we do know is that they are both knockoffs, and come with the exact same charger.

Last edited:

SoDev

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Processed through Sort Facility, 2011-05-18, 00:47:00, SANDSTON, VA, 23150

I live in VA... I ordered on 5/11, so all in all, assuming I get it in the next 2-3 days, the shipping was free and very fast considering it came from Hong Kong.

Got my junk today. 8 days including weekend is pretty impressive.

Last edited:

richardpandy

Feb 26, 2010
Visit site
I live in VA... I ordered on 5/11, so all in all, assuming I get it in the next 2-3 days, the shipping was free and very fast considering it came from Hong Kong.

Got my junk today. 8 days including weekend is pretty impressive.

And how do they stack up to the OEM?

neoterixx64

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
I have been running the HTC 1700 Mah batteries from Chictech for over a week now. I get a little more extra battery life from them. I only switched the batteries out to make sure that they are fully charged.

The company I ordered from Chictech are a bunch of incompetents though. I ordered the batteries for $38 bucks and the next day the price dropped to $31 and the shipping was 2-5 days. I purchased the batteries from the website but with google check out. I emailed the company with the whole order # and info, they get back to me that night asking if I purchased the battery from their website.

After a few emails back and forth, I tried calling the company so they can credit the difference.. I get HELLO AND WELCOME TO MAGIC JACK. I felt that was very unprofessional for a company.

I eventually got my batteries. Now I am getting spam from the company. When I contacted them to remove me from the spam list they told me their account was hacked. What really? Professional.

The batteries have been running well, the external charger is pretty awesome. Only thing is if you hook up with your usb the phone doesn't work properly. So I just use it to charge the batteries externally. Bummer.

I also ordered the 1500 MAH batteries from Ebay. Those came today. All in all I got 3 1500 Mah batteries, 2 1700Mah batteries and 1 1400 mah stock battery. That should prob. get me through at least 24 hours. :D

The 1700 Mah's are a good investment, if you don't mind dealing with an unprofessional company.

SoDev

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
And how do they stack up to the OEM?

So far so good. I don't know if it's actual or it's just my mind, but they seem to drain a tad quicker. To be fair though, my only uses so far have been off a single full charge, and I keep reading that you need to give these batteries a few charges to settle in, so if true they could be on par with the stock. Yea, I know it's 1400mah vs 1500mah, should be more, but no one really thought they would surpass the stock for $12x3+charger did they? It's 11pm now and I unplugged at 6pm at about 86%, I have 54% left, but I've been on my phone all night messing with stuff. That seems normal to me even with the stock battery. Well see how they go after a few charges, and long term, but at $12 shipped I am very happy as long as they don't blow up in my phone... Even if the batteries are a tad faster drain after a few uses I have freakin 3 of them plus the stock one. #win win

Also, the charger is great (as long as it doesn't burn down my house, lol), fast, and has a purple led when charging and a blue one when finished. And the USB port is I nice feature and works well. Practically worth $12 alone considering the Seidio version is $25. I love being able to charge batteries without tying up my phone. #winning

Last edited:

paulmike3

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
The company I ordered from Chictech are a bunch of incompetents though.
I've posted a couple warnings about him on here -- I've heard alot of bad customer service stories (no calls back ever, not allowing returns for broken crap, etc.). No one pays attention to me though. Glad you got your stuff at least. :)

So far so good. I don't know if it's actual or it's just my mind, but they seem to drain a tad quicker. To be fair though, my only uses so far have been off a single full charge, and I keep reading that you need to give these batteries a few charges to settle in, so if true they could be on par with the stock. Yea, I know it's 1400mah vs 1500mah, should be more, but no one really thought they would surpass the stock for $12x3+charger did they? It's 11pm now and I unplugged at 6pm at about 86%, I have 54% left, but I've been on my phone all night messing with stuff. That seems normal to me even with the stock battery. Well see how they go after a few charges, and long term, but at $12 shipped I am very happy as long as they don't blow up in my phone... Even if the batteries are a tad faster drain after a few uses I have freakin 3 of them plus the stock one. #win win

Also, the charger is great (as long as it doesn't burn down my house, lol), fast, and has a purple led when charging and a blue one when finished. And the USB port is I nice feature and works well. Practically worth $12 alone considering the Seidio version is $25. I love being able to charge batteries without tying up my phone. #winning
Glad to hear you like em too! I honestly can't tell the difference between my 1 stock and 3 cheapies. Most of the time, I don't even know what one I'm running. I've had good days and bad with OEM and these, so Ill say they're equal.

About wall charger, I don't use mine unless I'm around it (me or the wife in the room). It works, but I wouldn't plug it in and leave it. Just sayin'. :)

SoDev

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
About wall charger, I don't use mine unless I'm around it (me or the wife in the room). It works, but I wouldn't plug it in and leave it. Just sayin'. :)

Yea, me too. Best play it safe.

Everything still going great. What a deal!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olyria10