360 Camera on sale at Essential for $19

mogelijk

Trusted Member
Jul 14, 2013
Visit site
If you have an Essential Phone and don't have the camera, this looks like probably the best deal there will be. link

Also, if you haven't bought the phone yet, Amazon has the phone still on sale for $249 (all colors), just that the are backordered. You can still order the phone here.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
If you have an Essential Phone and don't have the camera, this looks like probably the best deal there will be. link

Also, if you haven't bought the phone yet, Amazon has the phone still on sale for $249 (all colors), just that the are backordered. You can still order the phone here.

Does that work with any phone?

anon(9533742)

Jul 8, 2015
Visit site
I bought my PH1 in February, The Halo gray from Amazon. 2-3 weeks ago I ordered the 360 camera from Essential for $69 with a no charge case, came to $76 & change with shipping.

The $19 deal was announced on the 18th, on the 19th I asked if I was eligible for a credit on the difference. I suggested a credit that I could use for accessories on their website, to make it a bit easier for them to swallow. Today is the 20th, I received a 100% refund, no questions asked, on the total purchase price this morning. So, FREE 360 camera.

This company's customer service has exceeded my expectations. Every. Single. Time.

How many companies rumored to be on short time and perceived on thin ice or already fallen through would simply abandon their customers? I have no idea what to think or believe about their future, nothing I've read recently has been positive, but they'll have MY business as long as they want it.

Thank you Essential!

jkois

Sep 23, 2010
Visit site
Go one today...kinda buggy...out of box required an update...successful

I found it heating up the phone pretty good for only a few minutes while attached and operating (in and around the attachment area). Phone Never heats up, either during normal ops or charge before the 360...just my 2!!!

jre72

Oct 23, 2017
Visit site
I got the camera as well and nice for what it is but the quality is only mediocre but for most people, this is sufficient. Are there any apps on the PC to view these in 360 mode? i did a search and found a browser plug-in but it doesn't seem to work. Most apps are for specific hardware/file types. I wonder if you post to FB they show up as 360?

mogelijk

Trusted Member
Jul 14, 2013
Visit site
I got the camera as well and nice for what it is but the quality is only mediocre but for most people, this is sufficient. Are there any apps on the PC to view these in 360 mode? i did a search and found a browser plug-in but it doesn't seem to work. Most apps are for specific hardware/file types. I wonder if you post to FB they show up as 360?

I'm not sure about Facebook, but they should work on YouTube.

jre72

Oct 23, 2017
Visit site
Works fine on Facebook. I just got the Samsung Odyssey VR headset...I haven't figured out how to view the 360 photos/videos locally on my PC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teresa Belmonte