[7.03.11][ROM] BAMF Sense 3.0 GB RC4

bigpetefox

A delicious bass...
Apr 10, 2010
Visit site
Very nice!

I'm also getting some fc errors (oddly after a couple reboots most of them stopped), mostly sync service and now FaceBook is acting up.

I can live with some force-closing here and there, other than that awesome ROM!! :D

doibug2

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
Does this rom allow the home screen to rotate landscape? This is the first phone I have ever rooted and I just picked this rom since it was new, figuring new is better.

I just wanted to root so that I could get the home screen to rotate. I didn't like the launchers that did it without rooting.

dannychaos

High Five Champion
Mar 10, 2010
Visit site
Is anyone else getting error messages and force closes on Phone calls? Help Please.

This is the message I keep getting:

The process com.android.phone has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.

YES! Thank you, I thought I was the only one. The odd thing is if u press the fc button when it comes up, my bars and 3g signal drop off completely and take a bit to come back up. If the message comes up, just leave it like that if ur call managed to connect, it won't hang up if u don't press the fc.

nat72sherman

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm new to rooting and flashing roms, just did it over the weekend. Gotta say this is pretty awesome. UI is snappy and responsive, 4g signal seems stronger than I was on stock.

The only really issue I had with the phone is poor battery life, so far this ROM doesn't seem to help in that department. Pull the charge 1.5 hrs ago and it's down to 93%. Is there something specific to this rom or rooted phones I can do to conserve battery better? I guess I know all the general ways, I spent the first 2 months of owning this phone researching that.

mlee21

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
So. how do I deal with the text messaging bug??

Randomly some text messages I receive come are timestamped an hour ahead of real time.. so the threaded MSG is all out of order of what they are supposed to be in.

ssethv

ANDROID OBSESSED
Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
Is there anyway to change the Left Rosie button to whatever I want like messaging... I thought thats what was stated in the change log unless I read it wrong... that may be the down fall for me if I cant change it.. and I really don't want to use ADW

Also... I tried the mr2 and mr2.5 radios and I am getting better results with the 2.5 radio...

Last edited:

ssethv

ANDROID OBSESSED
Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
Dude... with this ROM. I just sent a random pic to my girlfriend and didn't do it... uh, definetly back to 2.1 right now... I cant deal with my girl getting random pics that could possibly get me in trouble

bigdonpaul

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
I like this ROM so far. When I flash the next one, how do I back up my apps? It doesn't redownload them all and I have to manually download several of them.

finchdroid

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
Dude... with this ROM. I just sent a random pic to my girlfriend and didn't do it... uh, definetly back to 2.1 right now... I cant deal with my girl getting random pics that could possibly get me in trouble

Never heard of this before. Did you think you sent her another pic with fast fingers, or your phone
is just sitting there and next thing you know your getting an ear full?

Just curious..

finchdroid

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
I like this ROM so far. When I flash the next one, how do I back up my apps? It doesn't redownload them all and I have to manually download several of them.

I use Titanium Backup. No issues here
its like everything else as these phones seem so different from the next one.

Some seem to have issues with the batch back up then trying to re-install app and data.
I did 1 batch back up with data 1 time when i first used Titanium, then after any new rom
i re-install whatever i want one at a time. Works for me but i cant say it will for you.

The_Engine

Super Genius
Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Rooted yesterday and dropped this on the 'Bolt. So far can't complain at all. The exchange client is better so far and renders email better than stock which saves me having a separate yahoo mail client. I love the new sense skin and performance has been too notch. No issues with signal at all. Running the 2.5 radio.

Much thanks to the folks who wrote the guides and the BAND team.

anthony2558

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Quick Question? Why do we rename files PG05IMG when we send them to the root file on the SD card and do we need to rename everything that way?

I never renamed the BAMF Sense 3.0 file and it worked. But I did rename the radio file and the rooting files as well.

Just curious, thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tumi