A Chinese-Made Smartphone with a HUGE Battery

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I wonder how much a phone with that would weigh... But would be darn nice to have a phone that lasts more than a day! This would make a Note 4 last for three! Awesome for weekend trips or camping while still being able to use your phone and take awesome pictures :)

anon(5506951)

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
I wonder how much a phone with that would weigh... But would be darn nice to have a phone that lasts more than a day! This would make a Note 4 last for three! Awesome for weekend trips or camping while still being able to use your phone and take awesome pictures :)

Well, I have to wonder, since it seems that battery technology has found a way to make batteries less bulky in phones. But I assume it definitely would have some heft. It definitely would last me probably 5 days with my usage. Drool, lol.

Posted via the Android Central App

anon(5506951)

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
I could care less if phones are a bit thicker, as long as it has a big enough battery. This trend of thinner phones is ridiculous. At the end, at the expense of battery life? No way. Especially with 2K and eventually 4K screens on phones? To me, 5,000 mAh batteries should be standard. We should go back to the days of a week or more between charges.

Posted via the Android Central App

yolky

Jul 21, 2015
Visit site
That thing looks like it will weigh as much a brick. It is nice to see manufacturers caring about battery once again though. Seems in the past few years battery life has been becoming worse with more power consuming processors, displays and thinner phones.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hengwin