Accessibility magnifier

r_m_wagner

Dec 27, 2015
Visit site
I bought the 18.4" Galaxy View for father-in-law with poor eyesight, but even with the large screen and font size set to Huge, the magnifier in the Accessibility/Vision settings is needed for many web pages. This is the magnifier that acts like a regular magnifying glass that can be moved about the screen. It does not just zoom the entire screen, but leaves the entire normal screen visible top-bottom & side-side so you have a better context of what you are looking at. The magnified window covers about 1/4 of the screen and this window can be dragged around with one finger.

My question/problem is: How do you make this magnifier stay active, or enable it with a hot-key? The magnifier disappears when changing to a different window and the only way that I have found to get it back is to go thru several steps to the Accessibility settings.

FAHMI BASSEM

Jun 25, 2014
Visit site
The same problem here, but with Grandfather

I suggested him to get a Windows Phone, the accessibility features I have ever found on any device!!
double tap with two fingers to enable it, by swiping up and down you can adjust the zoom....Simply treat your screen as an image!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoverSpike