Adding apps in multiview issues with root

NHBass39

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
Everytime I try to add an application it puts the wrong one in there. Any ideas? I'm rooted stock rom.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Flexia

Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
I have the same thing going on. I haven't had time to look into it yet. I was gonna post over in xda to see if other people have had it.

crl95

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Everytime I try to add an application it puts the wrong one in there. Any ideas? I'm rooted stock rom.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Im not quite sure how to fix that problem but if unlocking is not out of the question jelly beans rom is pretty much like stock and is extremely stable. It will let you do this without a problem.

NHBass39

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
I have the same thing going on. I haven't had time to look into it yet. I was gonna post over in xda to see if other people have had it.

I think I figured out what the problem is. Some apps just are not compatible. I tried a bunch and some just drag and drop easy while others won't.

Flexia

Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
After reading that thread at xda I guess it's a common thing with the hack. The apps in the first 8 rows seem to work fine. All others add a different so. The work around is to delete a folder in the data/data folder that ads all the apps to the side bar. Then from there drag what you don't want.

NHBass39

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
After reading that thread at xda I guess it's a common thing with the hack. The apps in the first 8 rows seem to work fine. All others add a different so. The work around is to delete a folder in the data/data folder that ads all the apps to the side bar. Then from there drag what you don't want.

What folder do you delete?

NHBass39

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site

I found it thanks to hairdewx over at XDA. You need to delete flashbar service from the DATA/DATA folder and reboot. Works perfect now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasIndia