Adobe Flash 11.0 (Tested & Working)

paincakes

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
The image in step 3 isn't loading, could someone please explain this step?

Installed Adobe_FlashPlayer_11.0.1.152.apk and then overwrote all 4 lib files in /data/data/com.adobe.flashplayer/lib with the ones from the 10.3 lib.zip file using Root Explorer. Matched the permissions of the original 11.0 files using Root Explorer (checked all boxes except for group write, others write, and none of the special permissions at the bottom). Still cannot see Flash in Opera Mobile or the stock browser. Running rooted stock rom with GingerKernel.

tasha d

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site
I have a virgin mobil lg-701 2.3.4 optimus slider. Is there any kind of flash player that will work on my phone?????. I feel like banging my head on a brick wall. Can't find anything compatible with my phone! Please help me!!!

hezx

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site
Reactions: paincakes

paincakes

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
Thanks, these files work for me with the Stock ROM using GingerKernel. They were however getting removed from /data/data/com.adobe.flashplayer/lib upon reboot. I was able to add a boot script to copy the files back upon reboot after reading the thread below:

[TIP] Deleted flash player libs after reboot? - xda-developers

There was no need to set the permissions in the script. I just let the script copy the files with the default permissions and it seems to work again.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robot sirkit