After T-Mobile lollipop update earphone volume very low.

techaddict2

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
After the lollipop update i noticed sound volume got low my phone is not rooted is there a fix for this I'm surprised i don't see more people reporting this speakerphone sound is low video replay volume is low as well if you have any idea let me know.

Sorry i ment the earphone on the phone when i receive a phone call or make a phone call and actually talking on the phone volume is lower then before.

How you guys deal with yours or you have no issues?

Thanks
John

Last edited:

htc0076969

May 2, 2015
Visit site
I used to have the xperia z3 it was junk after lollipop t mobile took it back and gave me the nexus 6 it's way better on lollipop the z3 had many issues on lollipop overheating hear loss on earpiece volume memory loss etc if your in you return period get rid of it I'm serious no lie sony is by far the worst android device or try to warranty swap it for a nexus 6 it worked for me

Posted via the Android Central App nexus 6

techaddict2

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
is there anyone has this issue or its just my phone or everyone root they phone so you can fix the volume?

how come i got 160 views and no one has a sugestion to make?

appreciate it

htc0076969

May 2, 2015
Visit site
Is yours a D6616 t mobile?? If so you do have warranty to warranty swap and get a new one

Posted via the Android Central App NEXUS 6

techaddict2

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
yes it is maybe i need to reset it would that help? its just a lot of hassle .
or just get a replacement.
thanks for the suggestion

htc0076969

May 2, 2015
Visit site
I did a factory reset and was useless and this android app crashes more

Posted via the Android Central App nexus 6 and Xperia z3

techaddict2

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
Have you tried using Sony branded ear buds? There are a couple of articles saying that the Z3+ phones and Z4 tablets are better about recognizing non-Sony ear phones and ear buds (Auto-headset compensation).

Development secrets behind the Xperia Z3+/Z4 | Xperia Blog

(it's on one of the slides near the bottom)

I ment to say the EARPHONE volume is low when i receive or make a phone call and actually talking on the phone i have did a factory reset but not much changed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PDP