Alarm "snoozes" itself without even going off

whiba

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Check out the Nova Launcher. It includes hotword detection for Google Now without ruining your alarm.

Sent from The LG-G2.

Yeah, I had been using Action Launcher (which i still love), and that does hotword detection from home screen. But i wanted to try out the hotword detection from any page, and from lock screen. Does Nova do that?

Israel Dryer

Dec 27, 2013
Visit site
I've had the same issue with my G2. I disabled the "ok Google"detection from any screen and now the alarm is working just fine.

Posted via Android Central App

TonyLibations

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Just be sure to go back in and disable it if they update the app. I downloaded the update a while back and went through this all over again.

Sent from The LG-G2.

qz0xr3

Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Hadn't run in to any issues using Google Now and the "ok Google" function up until yesterday. My issue is that instead of the alarm snoozing itself, I get a pop up window stating that Alarm/Clock has stopped and then I get a flashing notification light. I tried the suggestions of disabling "ok Google"detection from any screen as well as turning off "ok Google" and that didn't fix the problem. So, not sure if the issue is Google Now and the "ok Google" or something else.

qz0xr3

Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Hadn't run in to any issues using Google Now and the "ok Google" function up until yesterday. My issue is that instead of the alarm snoozing itself, I get a pop up window stating that Alarm/Clock has stopped and then I get a flashing notification light. I tried the suggestions of disabling "ok Google"detection from any screen as well as turning off "ok Google" and that didn't fix the problem. So, not sure if the issue is Google Now and the "ok Google" or something else.

The latest Google search update seems to have corrected the problem.

vscarb04

Jan 27, 2016
Visit site
Well, whatever is causing the problem, it doesn't seem to be a priority fix for them. It's now January 2016 & my new Lg tracfone G4 has developed same problem. Alarms go directly to snooze & occasionally, at some point in the day, all alarms starting sounding one after the other.

I've tried below suggestions but nothing seems to work for me. :mad: Does anyone have an update that worked for them?

RapidTurtle

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
I am also having this problem on my wifes G4, which is about a month old. My G4, 6 months old works fine. The ok google any screen isn't checked, so what the hell is it? I tried a different alarm clock app, but to no avail.