Amazon Orders

jgang06

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Just curious,

How is everyones Amazon preorder looking? When did you order, have you recieved it, and what was the original shipping date?

I ordered on 12/19 and have not gotten any notification from Amazon. I ordered two 32 GB Amythest Grey.

The only reason I ask is that I see a bunch of people are getting theirs, I just didnt know if Amazon moved their orders up or not. I may give them a call depending on what you guys all say.

jstewart0131

May 26, 2011
Visit site
I think the latest order date that has had their order shipped was either the 19th or the 20th of December. Nowhere that I have read has had their order updated or shipped past those dates.

jgang06

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I just talked to a service rep and they told me they are getting another shipment in on the 7th. Hopefully we are included in that order!

Reactions: Jonneh

Denelor

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
The last 32gb Champagne pre-orders shipped were some of those placed on December 19th, though they didn't finish everyone who ordered on the 19th (I'm still waiting for mine).

Jonneh

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
I was one of the lucky ones who ordered exactly on Dec 19th. They shipped my Prime itself, but the keyboard dock is still nowhere to be found. However, perhaps with the new shipment on the 7th, keyboard docks will come too!

tbonejazzcat

Mar 27, 2010
Visit site
I just received and update from Amazon this morning.

ASUS Transformer Prime TF201-C1-CG 10.1-Inch 64GB Tablet (Champagne)
Order Placed: January 3, 2012
Delivery Estimate: Friday February 10, 2012 - Friday February 24, 2012

vectorman

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I ordered the 32GB champagne Prime and dock on Nov 22. I received the tablet on Dec 30, and the dock is scheduled for delivery on Jan 10. Keeping y fingers crossed that this will not be posponed.

Tripsyk

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
I ordered my 32GB champagne on December 22 and have not received an updated order date. Right now it is January 30-Febuary 14.

bgm307

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Looks like the info about a shipment on the 7th was correct. Ordered on the 19th. Amazon gave me a late Jan to early Feb delivery estimate. Just got an email this morning with a delivery date of the 10th.

Denelor

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
Looks like the info about a shipment on the 7th was correct. Ordered on the 19th. Amazon gave me a late Jan to early Feb delivery estimate. Just got an email this morning with a delivery date of the 10th.

Same here. 32Gb Champagne. Delivery on the 10th, ordered on December 19th.

Jonneh

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Damn. I was hoping when they got their new shipment in on the 7th and was going to update everyone's orders, they'd be updating the keyboard dock orders as well. But it seems only tablet orders are being updated, just like last time. :-( I want my Champagne dock!

czm2000

Nov 1, 2009
Visit site
Anyone who wants one of these bad, and hasn't received theirs yet, is crazy to have kept their Amazon order. I'm on my second Prime. Each time I ordered from a vendor my lingers wait was 3 days. There seems to be a steady flow of them to Best Buy now, and other vendors like Office Depot, NewEgg.com, BJs.com (where I got my most recent), etc. I just don't understand waiting till the end of January or even February if it's not 100% necessary. I was one of the original first day pre-orders on Amazon back in early November until Amazon decided to just up and cancel my order on me. Turns out they did me a big favor.

EDIT: P.S. I love doing business with Amazon so I get that and they do have a great return policy. But still waiting an extra month just doesn't seem worth it.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Jonneh

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Anyone who wants one of these bad, and hasn't received theirs yet, is crazy to have kept their Amazon order. I'm on my second Prime. Each time I ordered from a vendor my lingers wait was 3 days. There seems to be a steady flow of them to Best Buy now, and other vendors like Office Depot, NewEgg.com, BJs.com (where I got my most recent), etc. I just don't understand waiting till the end of January or even February if it's not 100% necessary. I was one of the original first day pre-orders on Amazon back in early November until Amazon decided to just up and cancel my order on me. Turns out they did me a big favor.

See? Amazon is your buddy! lol
Yeah, if only these other places would get the damn champagne dock in. I am signed up with bjs, J&R, best buy, the photo place (B&H Photos?), every option available on nowinstock. Best Buy keeps getting amethyst grey docks in, but only those. Boooo. Might end up having to wait until the end of January for my dock after all. That's okay though. :)

czm2000

Nov 1, 2009
Visit site
See? Amazon is your buddy! lol
Yeah, if only these other places would get the damn champagne dock in. I am signed up with bjs, J&R, best buy, the photo place (B&H Photos?), every option available on nowinstock. Best Buy keeps getting amethyst grey docks in, but only those. Boooo. Might end up having to wait until the end of January for my dock after all. That's okay though. :)

LOL! Yes they are :)

Oh, my bad. I don't think I read carefully enough. I didn't realize the wait was for docks. I only read the title and then a few posts about the wait. I get why everyone is waiting now :)

Jonneh

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
LOL! Yes they are :)

Oh, my bad. I don't think I read carefully enough. I didn't realize the wait was for docks. I only read the title and then a few posts about the wait. I get why everyone is waiting now :)

No, you were right in your original thinking. I'm just talking about my own personal wait, lol. I got the tablet itself from amazon long ago, but I've gotta wait for the champagne dock.