Android 2.3 Gingerbread EE03 latest build (link in first post)

Status
Not open for further replies.

werkx

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
ACS, are you listening? i might just decide to root and ROM just because of you guys!!!! nice job.

edit: after further reading of that XDA thread...WOW!!!!

Last edited:

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
OP updated with screen shot :)
Quit teasing qbking77 ! I know your probably running the leak since you were involved in the last leaked version testing. Don't take it personally but I'm actually so excited about getting my hands on this newest leak that it probably would of been better if nothing was said and all the sudden we were presented with a download link instead of all the teasing...

qbking77

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
Quit teasing qbking77 ! I know your probably running the leak since you were involved in the last leaked version testing. Don't take it personally but I'm actually so excited about getting my hands on this newest leak that it probably would of been better if nothing was said and all the sudden we were presented with a download link instead of all the teasing...

It's definitely a step up from ED12 ;)
We're just waiting for the O.K. from our source and you'll see it asap! As soon as we get the nod you'll see it.

Shabbypenguin

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site

next time we will just send out 50 pm's telling them to pm someone else, except you :p then you dont have to worry about it ;)

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
next time we will just send out 50 pm's telling them to pm someone else, except you :p then you dont have to worry about it ;)
Sounds about right! LOL... You know what I mean guys, I appreciate the fact that k0nane and the entire ACS team is bringing this to us, its just hard to wait knowing that some of you are running it and enjoying GB goodness...

Hopefully the GB source will give the go ahead and it can be made public very soon because I know I'm not the only one waiting for this and going nuts...

or next time just cut to the chase and when you send out that mass 50 PM's, make sure that download link is included and I'm on the PM list. :p

wolfeman11781

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
What's up, fellas.

I flashed ED12 last night, and man, that is even worse than expected. To make a long story short, i want to at the very least go back to EC05. Is there a .zip method? Or do I have to Odin back? The reason i ask, is I am on a Mac.

Thank you all for your help

Bravesfan8989#AC

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Sorry guys, this is the least helpful contribution to this ever, but can someone direct me to where the downloads are? I seem to be unable to find them in this thread. Thanks and apologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rjogi3777