[Closed] Android Central 1 million posts Galaxy Tab 10.1 contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

papermonkey

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
Another reason to celebrate this Fourth of July weekend -- the Android Central Forums recently passed 1 million posts. So to give back (and celebrate freedom and stuff) we're giving away a 32 GB Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1. White or gray -- your call.

To enter to win, all you have to do is leave a post in this thread. It's that easy. Now, the fine print:

• You've gotta be in the U.S. or Canada for this one.
  • This is the Wifi-only version -- no fussing around with carrier contracts.
  • We can't stop you from entering more than once, but we will know when you do, and it won't help your chances any.
  • Contest ends at 5 p.m. EST Thursday, July 7. We'll announce the winner live on the Android Central Podcast that night.
  • Android Central and Smartphone Experts employees, and AC Forums moderators (sorry, guys!), can't win. And if they even try to enter, we're going to take them out back.
That's it. Good luck!
mememememememememememme!!!!!!........ummm I'd like to win plz:D

DavidJ726

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
Another reason to celebrate this Fourth of July weekend -- the Android Central Forums recently passed 1 million posts. So to give back (and celebrate freedom and stuff) we're giving away a 32 GB Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1. White or gray -- your call.

To enter to win, all you have to do is leave a post in this thread. It's that easy. Now, the fine print:

• We can't stop you from entering more than once, but we will know when you do, and it won't help your chances any.
  • Contest ends at 5 p.m. EST Thursday, July 7. We'll announce the winner live on the Android Central Podcast that night.
  • Android Central and Smartphone Experts employees, and AC Forums moderators (sorry, guys!), can't win. And if they even try to enter, we're going to take them out back.
That's it. Good luck!
I wonder what the criteria is for be selected.. Is it a random selection, a cool screen name, a witty response, or a desperate need? If it's anything but a random drawing, my odds of winning just plummeted! :)

jose3507

May 21, 2011
Visit site
Eye would love to celebrate INDEPENDANCE DAY with a no contract wifi tablet free from contracts. now that is True American Indepanedance. PS HAPPY FOURT OF JULY ANDROID CENTRAL AND ALLLLLL OF ITS FOLLOW'RS

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Not sure if my post went through via Mobile. Due to my current situation, a Galaxy tab would respectfully make the lights shine down on me. Please!!! Choose me to win!

Edit: Advisors are ok right? lol

vermiciouskanid666

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I love this site. My parent died in a car accident. They were rear ended into a train by a drunk, and now my sister is suicidal. This would really help distract me from the world for a while. I've never won anything from a contest before. Thanks for the opportunity.

:)

pdiddyfan79

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
My gf went out recently and got an Evo 3d. She's fairly new to Android, period. She went out and got an Asus Eee Pad Transformer as well after falling for Android after a few days. I've gotta have this Galaxy Tab so we can work and play together and keep in touch in perfect harmony....lol!!

johall15

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

That's it. Good luck!
Happy Independence day! You'd make me even happier by upgrading my rooted B&N Nook Color to this beautiful device!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeneralCaveman216