[Closed] Android Central 1 million posts Galaxy Tab 10.1 contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skidooo

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Hi Phil and Crew,

Congratulations on the million posts. To do my part to help you celebrate, I'll do the dirty work and accept the Toshiba tab. Anything to be of help.

Skidooo

The_Big_H

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
Another reason to celebrate this Fourth of July weekend -- the Android Central Forums recently passed 1 million posts. So to give back (and celebrate freedom and stuff) we're giving away a 32 GB Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1. White or gray -- your call.

To enter to win, all you have to do is leave a post in this thread. It's that easy. Now, the fine print:

• You've gotta be in the U.S. or Canada for this one.
  • This is the Wifi-only version -- no fussing around with carrier contracts.
  • We can't stop you from entering more than once, but we will know when you do, and it won't help your chances any.
  • Contest ends at 5 p.m. EST Thursday, July 7. We'll announce the winner live on the Android Central Podcast that night.
  • Android Central and Smartphone Experts employees, and AC Forums moderators (sorry, guys!), can't win. And if they even try to enter, we're going to take them out back.
That's it. Good luck!
Gimme.

karagounis

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Just once, I would live to win something...
This would great with the new Samsung Droid Charge... I might even be able to bluetooth tether it like Xoom & Droid X owner enjoy.

kaystrd#AC

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Congratulations Android Central on having such a huge following and on reaching this EPIC Milestone. Your site is absolutely rEVOlutionary! It never ceases to FASCINATE readers. AC always CAPTIVATES my attention and I am sure that of other readers as well. No other Android site puts a CHARGE into their stories like you guys do and I'm sure you INSPIRE them all. No matter how many other sites pop up in this GALAXY, Android Central will always PREVAIL. You are all XPRT's at what you do. To sum it it up in one word...your site is truly INCREDIBLE!!!

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rambo4id