Android Central Sideload Wonder Machine v. 1.2

mjo81

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Thank you for your excellent program. It's well documented, provides pertinent links and downloads in the right places and works for most people. It's not working for me. I have a Dell Streak 5. Dell says that their USB driver is the Dell Mobile Sync program which I have installed.
The SWM program simply does not see my device. I have it set in the USB debugging mode, with storage on, (tried with storage off), the cables work, the connections and ports are good. My computer sees the device. SWM does not. Do you have any other suggestions? I would like to get it working. Thanks.
im having the same problem :-(

stevenvein

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Just used SWM to side load:D Ginger-break-v1.10.apk to my fascinate and successfully rooted the Gingerbread 2.3.3 i recently installed. Was struggling with a million different ways to root the thing, which did not work. Now I am good to go thanks to your awesome little machine.

othellomor

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
Hey DroidXcon....
I am a new member and have been reading your post regarding the setup of SWM. The post that I will padte in below was the last advice on the subject ..2010 so that's why I'm PMing you because I figured it hasn't been to active for a bit and I don't know if you still check this.

I'm about to try to use SWM on / with a LG Thrive (AT&T) and it seems pretty straight forward. Then I saw the last comment about a question / problem.

[Quote:
Originally Posted by atlasdc View Post
I am new to this but first THANKS for the new version it now recognizes .apk's to load. My questions is , I get, 'adb' is not recognized as an internal or external command, when I click the Install button. Any help with this? Thanks]

[You wrote
are you running windows XP service pack 3 by any chance? }

I wasn't sure if you were suggesting that he should have service pack(3) on his laptop or that he shouldn't have it and that's causing the problem. As it happens I have service pack (3) on my laptop the one which I would attempt to use SWM. Could you please clarify, and if it is a problem can you recommend what I can do to either work around it or get rid of it ( SP 3):

I appreciate the tut. and the effort. Also, is there something new out now that I have missed that you have a thread about which makes this easier or work without a problem

Thanks in adv. Smitty:(

NSAgent

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
Thank you for your excellent program. It's well documented, provides pertinent links and downloads in the right places and works for most people. It's not working for me. I have a Dell Streak 5. Dell says that their USB driver is the Dell Mobile Sync program which I have installed.
The SWM program simply does not see my device. I have it set in the USB debugging mode, with storage on, (tried with storage off), the cables work, the connections and ports are good. My computer sees the device. SWM does not. Do you have any other suggestions? I would like to get it working. Thanks.

I have the exact same problem. Computer says usb driver is working properly and I have the phone set up like the instructions say, SWM still doesn't see my phone. Is there no answer ffor this?

Im using a Dell Streak 5 btw

stefannorris

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
hi new to this have installed phone and side loader but when i go to use it get a AC_SWM.EXE-.NET FRAMEWORK INITIALIZATION ERROR can any one help with this am using windows 7 and a sony x10 cheers stef

poolboy26g

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
I am a complete noob here. When I have my phone connected to my laptop.. Do I download SWM from the phone or from the computer? I was trying something else with my phone and I had it connected but I couldnt transfer files from the computer to my phone. Any help would be great.

budman_brasilsp

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
This software does not work with Sony Ericsson x10a (AT&T) android 2.1 on windows XP SP3

I have download Android SDK, Java SDK, tried editing the bat files and Nothing.

Guys don't waste your time this software is broken.

mcll

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
I can get this to work and load apks on my Captivate but not my Mytouch 4g. I have turned on usb debugging and disk drive enabled

valentine07

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
ugh... i cant find the download link.. i find one but i guess its not it because i always get an error saying that google can't find that page of picture or whatever it is... i read it very very very very carefully for NINE freakin' times.. and i don't want to go for ten... i guess this SWM is not for me... :(

chocky8

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
arggg - same problem, I read it very carefully too, and the two obvious links don't work. Can't find any hidden links. Can a moderator check the links for the installer and/or the zip file for availability? I'll keep searching for hidden links in the mean time...

Isaul Josue

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
i click on the links listed below "Intalling the Program" and this is what appears "Oops! Google Chrome could not find images.androidcentral.com"
Please Help!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bakky