Android Central's Free Droid X giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

kentoe

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
The advertising scheme against iPhone 4 was amazing. Having their "droid landings" across the US was amazing. Android central's giveaway is also amazing.

Droid does.

Yeah I don't have anything else to say basically, go moto X and android central's podcasts! YEAH!

al3xevolved

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I have been following the Droid X since it was first mentioned. Thanks to you guys here at Android Central, I have followed this device step by step to it's launch on Thursday. I must say I have never owned a Motorola device nor have I owned a 3G device. With the Droid X's micro HDMI, and 4.3" display and there's no denying the physical presence over the HTC Evo 4G. With the TI OMAP 1GHz processor this device will obviously trump the competition for the rest of the year. With all of the features arriving on the Droid X, the DLNA app specifically that allows multimedia streaming on the device is ahead of it's time proving that the Motorola Droid X is the 2010 game changer and will be a tough act to follow. Plus if Chuck Norris needed a cell phone, he would get this one.

xDarkStar22

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Motorola Droid X, Best phone out there

Basically the phone is already bigger and badder than the EVO, an even better UI, and just looks like a sexy beast. And I would know nothing about if it wasn't for Androidcentral! You guys rock, especially you Phil Nickinson. :)

jdb80

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
It's simple: the Droid X has a faster processor, a bigger screen and a better camera option. These are pretty deciding factors when comparing the DX to anything else out there.

Rant#AC

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Whoo!

Avid reader, first post.

I think the Droid X is the hottest phone this year because Motorola Nailed the DROID phone and saw the HTC Incredible and said "We can do that." Boom. Droid X. Should be awesome.

-Rant

tshudyb

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
The amazing Droid X

With its impressive specs that match and surmount those of comparable smartphones, it is practically a class of its own. The Android OS provides for an unmatched level of functionality, and the hardware surely doesn't hold it back. Currently, the Android OS separates itself from other mobile operating systems in that it is built with the idea of providing greater functionality, even if that means sacrificing some ease of use; as opposed to that of the iPhone OS or iOS. This device is perfect for me, as I expect my device to be able to perform and meet my ever demanding needs.

Matched with the more than sufficitnet hardware, i.e. the 1Ghz processor, 512mb RAM, and the beautiful, monterous, and magnificent 4.3" screen, there is no restraint on the capability and possibilities of this device. Given that there will soon be an upgrade to an even faster and improved Android 2.2, there is no concern about lag and/or restraint with these specs. One thing in particular that I am fond of is browsing the web on my mobile device, currently a BlackBerry Storm 2. The added real estate of the 4.3" screen with the amazing browser, is going to make browsing the web a dream come true; especially in comparison to my BlackBerry.

Ultimately, I just can't wait to get my hands on something better. I am desperately in need of a new device, and ever since I found out about the Droid X, I knew it was the one.

bigkbull

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Amazing screen coupled with an awesome OS. The Droid X's specs blow my current Storm 1 out of the water. I've suffered with this phone since it launched almost two years ago and I'm ready for an extreme upgrade!

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
I don't want this phone and screw you Motorola you locked this bad boy down to much. And remember the root community made the Droid a beast kept it up to date and on top of its game when it came to higher powered phones like the new HTC lineup. Then you pull this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrussellcampbell