Question Android PC

daris

Aug 10, 2023
Visit site
So, I need to run android work apps connected to an HDMI monitor in a small space.

I need a small, Android 10 or higher "PC"
It must be capable of running a work profile with the account asf#setup, play store ideally certified (but not vital)
Less than 7 inch square

I can find "backpack" devices but they are too large

Anyone any suggestions or experience they might be willing to share?

Thanks in advance

unique9876

Apr 26, 2022
Visit site
Hi, For your specific needs, consider checking out compact Android TV sticks or mini PCs. Look for options like the Intel NUC Mini PC or the Minix NEO series.

Ensure they're running Android 10 or higher and have the necessary hardware capabilities. These devices are usually small and versatile, making them suitable for your setup.

Reactions: belodion

daris

Aug 10, 2023
Visit site
Hi, For your specific needs, consider checking out compact Android TV sticks or mini PCs. Look for options like the Intel NUC Mini PC or the Minix NEO series.

Ensure they're running Android 10 or higher and have the necessary hardware capabilities. These devices are usually small and versatile, making them suitable for your setup.
Thank you
As the NUC is an intel x86 product it doesn't seem to support Android OS, I found an open source solution but it's only upto 9.0 and I require 10 or later, does the Neo natively support Android? Have you or anyone successfully run it on there?