Another great review, courtesy of ISN

UNSCleric

May 10, 2012
Visit site
What he shows of the camera's quality and the battery life is very awesome.

I also love this part:

"The speaker phone is also surprisingly loud and clear, much louder than the EVO 3D, and it doesn't really have that characteristic tinny sound that plagues many modern speakerphones."

Speaker quality was a big deal to me.

Reactions: chesalaam

Rydah805

The Rapper
May 20, 2011
Visit site
What he shows of the camera's quality and the battery life is very awesome.

I also love this part:

"The speaker phone is also surprisingly loud and clear, much louder than the EVO 3D, and it doesn't really have that characteristic tinny sound that plagues many modern speakerphones."

Speaker quality was a big deal to me.

Same here. Was kinda embarrassing to try and play music for family and friends. Especially when they say turn it up. :sly:

Sent From My Half Dead HTC Evo 3D, On The Now Network From Virgin Mobile?

cloak.n.dagger

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, I had to return my Evo 3D. The speaker on that was pure garbage. Evo 4G's is awesome though.

Yeah the E3D's speaker was an initial disappointment. However, in the latest ICS ROM I'm running, it is much improved, almost as loud as my E4G. Can't wait for this new beast thought. Looks to be an improvement in just about ever area.

Uncle Louie

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
I wonder of u will be able to replace the shiny back piece. I thinks it would be awesome to change the colors.

I can't imagine that there wouldn't be; considering how some are complaining about the shiny back without seeing it in person first, I think they would be big sellers.

DavidF78

Oct 25, 2010
Visit site
"Additionally, simultaneous voice calling and 3G data work perfectly: the EVO keeps a steady 3G connection while on a phone call, and data speeds don't seem to suffer one bit."

Did I miss this somewhere. This is the first review I have seen that claims simultaneous voice and data on 3G. Can someone confirm this.

A7las

May 10, 2012
Visit site
"Additionally, simultaneous voice calling and 3G data work perfectly: the EVO keeps a steady 3G connection while on a phone call, and data speeds don't seem to suffer one bit."

Did I miss this somewhere. This is the first review I have seen that claims simultaneous voice and data on 3G. Can someone confirm this.

It has been confirmed elsewhere. There's a YouTube video of a guy running a speed test while being on the phone at the same time.
I don't know why Sprint isn't touting this feature... Oh well, it's definitely cool to have.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bakky