Another question about text messaging SORRY

Devils Advocate

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
Ok I have used Handcent and Go SMS as well as the stock messaging app on my Tbolt. I cannot figure out how to send a group message to more than 10 people at a time. When I use Go SMS I cannot even access the group of people I have set up in the contacts. I want to be able to send this without adding each individual person one at a time. Is there any way I can do this? I tried to search for this but I cannot fine any threads addressing this problem. Thanks in advance to all of you.

ijip

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site
or if its a group u text together all the time you can set up a group in google contacts online, and just use that to text your group...

if its a static group i would go that route just because all the apps you download can cause clutter and glitches down the road -=X haha

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
That only allows 10 at a time

:eek: :confused:Boy more than 10 needed, can someone say chain email?? :D ... Just joking, have you consider sending first batch and then go to message and select forward and add the remaining names?

Try Groupy / contact by group app because it says it will do up to 150 Contacts... https://market.android.com/details?id=com.kigate.groupy&feature=search_result

Description
Groupy (phonebook) manages your contacts by groups.

- Google sync
- Call and Log
- Group ringtone / mail / text (SMS/MMS)
(SMS : over 150 contacts at once depend on device)
- Voice search
- Set Background with your wallpaper
- Sort by Last name
- Multi-accounts
- Speed dial by gesture
- Shortcut for groups and contacts

Last edited:

Devils Advocate

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
I am thinking I may have to make three different groups for the messages. Hate to do it but I may have to, no screwing around with another app is needed that way. I may just activate my BB on the weekends to do it that way. The Verizon rep told me there is no limit to number of times I can switch so maybe for the next 16 or so weeks I switch back and forth. Not wanting to do it but......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevenharvi