Ant plugins....

mysticmeg

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
Just had a look through my playstore installed applications and I've spotted two related applications or should I say plugins... They're called ANT plugin and ANT + I haven't a clue as to how these two applications were even apparently installed on my phone or what they even do....

HPferoxCraft

May 8, 2013
Visit site
A lot of health and fitness products use them to connect wirelessly to the handset. Some people have heartrate monitors that use them, they probably were installed from an update or if you installed a custom rom. They are not malicious apps and can be disabled if you have no use for them.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using AC Forums mobile app

mysticmeg

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
A lot of health and fitness products use them to connect wirelessly to the handset. Some people have heartrate monitors that use them, they probably were installed from an update or if you installed a custom rom. They are not malicious apps and can be disabled if you have no use for them.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using AC Forums mobile app

Thank you

urskanks

May 18, 2016
Visit site
So... how do I get this garbage out of my phone? Repeatedly, new useless apps show up in my phone, wasting the small amount of storage I have. A new update stopped me from viewing my gallery.... The only fix was to reformat my micro sd card... I lost 18Gb of pictures and videos...

Fredo_p

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
So... how do I get this garbage out of my phone? Repeatedly, new useless apps show up in my phone, wasting the small amount of storage I have. A new update stopped me from viewing my gallery.... The only fix was to reformat my micro sd card... I lost 18Gb of pictures and videos...
You dont. The best you can do is Uninstall the updates and disables it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sharikkhan222143