Any Google+ Evo Users?

wpavlik2

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
I'm waiting on my invite as well... PLEASE!
My username us my gmail address

Sent from my MikGingerSense 2.1 on Tapatalk

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
I'm finally on (thanks for the invite)

http://gplus.to/mproper

Having a bit of trouble with some stuff, but figuring it out. Like my stream wouldn't order (on the app or the site) with newest on top, then suddenly switched. And it keeps asking me about chat options everytime I go there, which is annoying.

And of course, I can't find any real friends who want to be in this. They're all seemingly happy with Facebook. Lousy, lazy, non-tech friends.

stlrfan78

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
I am looking for more Google+ Users. If you are on Google+ and would like to be part of my AndroidCentral Circle, Post your first and last name. Because the search by email doesn't work properly.

Don't post your email and don't ask for invitations. If you need an invitation you can pm me your email.
i got an invite from a friend, joined up on my laptop,but cannot install the app from the market.

it says app not found in the search on my phone,and online on my laptop i go to install the app for google + and i get this

"This app is incompatible with your evo. device's content rating filter is incompatible with this item."

how do i make my evo get the app????:':)'(

jprins68

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
i got an invite from a friend, joined up on my laptop,but cannot install the app from the market.

it says app not found in the search on my phone,and online on my laptop i go to install the app for google + and i get this

"This app is incompatible with your evo. device's content rating filter is incompatible with this item."

how do i make my evo get the app????:':)'(

Check the settings in the Market app on your Evo to be sure that Content Filtering is set up properly. I just keep mine on "Show all apps". Hopefully this will allow it.

taguluchi

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
Must have for evo

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalkwhat are your must have apps that have made you love your evo or made life easier