Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
I ...... too am in the Blue Coral camp and proud owner of a Note 7
cd8bd13c8c087bc940aa1f6b47bab453.gif

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Me, for the first time in years, I didn't buy a Flagship I wanted at its release date as I have a S7 edge that works just great and just had purchased the Axon 7, a great phone at flagship level for just $400, when I was contemplating using my Jump program and replace my S7 edge with the Note 7 then the incidents began and subsequent recall.

I decided to wait for the Pixel Xl announcement but after seeing leakages of the phone design over the weekend I just looked at Swappa for a good deal on a brand new Blue Coral one, it got here on Thursday just a day after the new plane incident so I must be honest and say that I considered canceling and returning the phone but da*n this phone is so beautiful and simply great and special and this Blue Coral color is simply one of the most beautiful color I've seen on a phone.

garyhesq1

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
I got a shipment notice on my 7 about an hour before I heard about the Southwest issue. It will be here Monday. I'm still undecided on what to do at this point. I go from thinking about just refusing the shipment to at least getting it and playing for a while till Samsung make an announcement. But, I'm afraid if I play with it and then it gets permanently recalled I'll never be happy with what I end up with. Decisions decisions....

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
Just bought Black Onyx yesterday. holding on to it unless recall forces me to return it. I have a 7 plus just in case.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bongo