Any suggestions for tablet to replace Hisense Sero 7 Pro?

Hepcat281

Jun 23, 2015
Visit site
Suggestions for tablet to replace Hisense Sero 7 Pro

My Sero Pro had a bad fall and the screen finally cracked. (Seriously. That thing took a beating.) Thankfully, I had a 2 year product replacement plan with Walmart. Only issue is that now they aren't carrying the 7 and have moved on to the 8. I've looked at reviews for the 8, and it looks like it isn't nearly as impressive as its predecessor. I have $159 eGift card that I have to spend at Walmart, so I can't go to Amazon and pick up a 7.

I cannot describe how much I loved my Sero 7. I do not have a Smartphone, so I need a tablet for email, internet surfing, occasional streaming, music listening, and some apps. I don't play too many games, but I did have some stuff on the 7 for my toddler. I root my tablets as well, so something that has some custom ROM support would be great.

Any suggestions for a replacement? I don't want a screen bigger than 8ish inches, because I need the portability. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Re: Suggestions for tablet to replace Hisense Sero 7 Pro

The tab pro 8.4 was $165, though it is a bit bigger than what you want

Sent from my Verizon LG G4

Hepcat281

Jun 23, 2015
Visit site
Re: Suggestions for tablet to replace Hisense Sero 7 Pro

Thanks! I'm looking for it on Walmart.com, but I'm only seeing the 10 and 12 inch versions. I will probably take a trip there tomorrow to see what they have in stock. Are there any other decent quality Samsung tablets in this price range?

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe