Anybody got one yet?

Martin_F

Oct 16, 2018
Visit site
Is there anybody on here that got the new Pixelbook Go and would like to share some insight about it?
Thinking about getting one for my wife, but like to hear some feedback first. Would be looking at the i5 8GB RAM and 128GB storage.
Thanks!

piratefan

May 2, 2011
Visit site
I have one and have been using it as a Lenovo replacement at work for about 3 weeks. I'm very happy with the batter life and the weight. The keyboard is comfortable and not too loud, and the Horizon VM app lets me do everything I need to do.

It's also kind of a head-turner. My entire company has Lenovo Thinkpads, so when I'm in a meeting it gets noticed and I get a ton of questions about it.

Martin_F

Oct 16, 2018
Visit site
I have one and have been using it as a Lenovo replacement at work for about 3 weeks. I'm very happy with the batter life and the weight. The keyboard is comfortable and not too loud, and the Horizon VM app lets me do everything I need to do.

It's also kind of a head-turner. My entire company has Lenovo Thinkpads, so when I'm in a meeting it gets noticed and I get a ton of questions about it.

Thanks for the feedback!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bongo