Anybody on Google+ yet?

prakash99

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
Invites are currently OPEN GO GO! --

at the moment but I check + page every 15 minutes and app and as soon as they re-open invites I have notepad list to send out mass invite. It is MUCH easier for me to add you from getting a simple email to my gmail because I can't keep up with post here and on XDA.

So if you want and invite please email me directly at illusive2010@gmail.com with Subject: Google+ Invite Please! or something to that extent if you want an invite next time I see them open it up.

All previous email invites have been sent out enjoy!

SHUCKS!! I missed that window again!! I work nights and I was sleeping at that time and by the time I woke up the button was gone :(

A quick question, when the invites become live, how do we know on the android app? Where would we find the invite button on the app?

iLLusive

Vzw Staff
May 11, 2010
Visit site
So nothing that shows invites on app because you can't add random emails you can only share with friends who are contacts.

You would need to have your phone browser in non-mobile viewing mode on plus page to see website if viewing it from a desktop to see if the invite friends button was active.

Vance14

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
I just invited a bunch (maybe duplicates with others doing the same), but the window seems to be open, so give me more!!

Vance14

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Note, my button is still there, but someone mentioned they are now getting the over-capacity message again. I will try back later.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlotte Rise FC