Anyone else getting Google Now can't reach your feed at the moment?

kwyn

Mar 23, 2013
Visit site
My internet works. Everything seems to be working except for my Google Now feed. Anyone else having this issue?

asuri0423

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
My internet works. Everything seems to be working except for my Google Now feed. Anyone else having this issue?

I've been having this problem for the past couple of hours. At first I wasnt home so I thought maybe it was my network. But now I'm on my wifi and it's still happening. Tried force stopping and restarting the Google app. Also tried a phone restart. No luck

imartez

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
The "Stories to Read" section only comes up occasionally, not sure what happened. I've been seeing this for the past few days.

Nov 4, 2016
Visit site
Faced the same issue. There was an update available on the Play store for the Google app.

It works just fine after the update.

JDKii

Nov 5, 2016
Visit site
Got to this thread by Googling "Can't reach your feed at the moment", so even though I'm not on Pixel (Nexus 6P, Project Fi), I thought I'd chime in - this is happening for me, too:

"Stories to Read" cards on Google Now are no longer appearing. Saw a fix on a different forum involving a force stop of the News & Weather app, followed by deletion of Card preferences on a desktop from the last day, followed by a reboot. This solved the problem for ~20 hours. The above suggestion of updating the version of Google app that rolled out yesterday does not fix the issue - at least not on my end.

I love Android, and I love being in the Google-verse, but man is this irritating.

JDKii

Nov 5, 2016
Visit site
UPDATE: Doing nothing to fix the problem, changing no settings, I now get a few "Stories to Read" after midnight each day. As I clear them away, new stories to not appear. Clicking "More Stories to Read" brings the loadwheel followed by an error message.

Denis Sltr

Nov 9, 2016
Visit site
Yes, I started getting them maybe for a week or two, and they keep stacking one after another, not possible to remove them.
It's really annoying.
All the reboots and resetting preferences for Google app didn't help, they appear again.
It's not the internet connection issue.
All my Google Now content is showing under those "can't reach" messages, but I have scroll all the way down to it.
Screenshot_20161108-203127.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
downthisroad4