Anyone ever encounter this? Account Maintenance Restricted

kidstechno

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
So I have a joint account with my mother, since we were actually saving money paying half of the bill vs each of us having an individual account. So we had a 2 year contract, but switched over to the new Medium 6GB plan. In doing so, my mom set me up as an account manager since I usually handle things anyways.

So through all this, they've now placed a "hold" on the account and when attempting to make any changes on the account, a warning is popping up stating "Account maintenance has been restricted at this time. The account owner is requested to contact Verizon Customer Protection at: 888-483-7200 in order to restore full access." My mom has called multiple times and talked to some CSRs who stated there is no hold on the account and it's fine. However, the warning is still there. I called myself curious as to what they'd say, and the CSR stated it could take up to 30 days for access to be restored.

Has anyone ever heard of this?

oscarnyc

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Since you just made a change in your plan they do that for I think a billing cycle or so.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
XavierusKasshh