Anyone get their Verizon S6/S6 edge yet?

jtrepp

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
I was wondering if anyone got their Verizon phone before the 10th? I pre ordered but it has not arrived. The lady at the Verizon store told me I would get an email with tracking info, but I have not received anything.

LdotAdot13

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
More than likely will not ship until the 8th or 9th for delivery on the 10th. I ordered the 128GB Gold / Platinum so i'm still looking at a few weeks before i even think about getting mine...

STEVESKI07

Mar 10, 2015
Visit site
No. There is only one person on this forum that claims he had his ship and has his tracking info. Nobody else has received any tracking information, let alone actually receive their devices.

crashnburn01

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
No e-mail yet, my Verizon account info shows it on order and nothing else (ironically also says it is past its return period already too!). Stopped at mall Verizon store over the weekend to look at it. They didn't have it to demo and said it wasn't coming out until May 1?!? LOL wouldn't expect the store drone to understand anything about what they were selling. AT&T store however did have one and the rep knew all about the phone. Go figure.

deevel79

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Whoever preordered will start receiving them on Friday. I was in the Verizon store yesterday trying to figure out which one I wanted. I love the looks and feel of the S6 Edge but that screen is just asking to be cracked/scratched. Even with a case, there is no protection for the curved edges. Its exposed.

STEVESKI07

Mar 10, 2015
Visit site
Whoever preordered will start receiving them on Friday. I was in the Verizon store yesterday trying to figure out which one I wanted. I love the looks and feel of the S6 Edge but that screen is just asking to be cracked/scratched. Even with a case, there is no protection for the curved edges. Its exposed.

It is only exposed if it is dropped and lands on an uneven surface. You can drop it at any angle onto a flat surface and the screen will not touch. I do agree that it is more susceptible to getting damaged, but "no protection" for the edges is incorrect.

Averix

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I posted in another thread for the regular edge, but thought I'd post here too.
My card has the authorization charge. My preorder info pages all show nothing new. However, using this method, I see all sorts of new info. I'm betting it will be updated before the other systems when it actually ships.
Preorder system additional info method

tutva

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Just got the shipping information a little bit ago, will be here Friday. Was hoping it would be here for the weekend!

whtchdr

May 23, 2013
Visit site
FedEx has mine now and it's scheduled to be delivered tomorrow, Thursday, by 1030AM. I paid for priority overnight shipping however.

Nex2knotN

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Same here, although I didn't pay for overnight so we'll see tomorrow. Plus, I'm in HI, so I'm not holding my breath, but it says Thursday delivery - so no complaints!

Averix

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Same here, although I didn't pay for overnight so we'll see tomorrow. Plus, I'm in HI, so I'm not holding my breath, but it says Thursday delivery - so no complaints!
On Maui here, claiming it will be delivered by 5 PM Thursday and FedEx has yet to lie on their deliveries out here. It's actually shown in Verizon as Priority Overnight for 10:30 AM delivery, but I'm assuming Hawaii gets a pass to 5 PM since that isn't realistic.
We'll know for sure tomorrow!

Nex2knotN

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
On Maui here, claiming it will be delivered by 5 PM Thursday and FedEx has yet to lie on their deliveries out here. It's actually shown in Verizon as Priority Overnight for 10:30 AM delivery, but I'm assuming Hawaii gets a pass to 5 PM since that isn't realistic.
We'll know for sure tomorrow!

You called it. Got mine by 5 PM Thursday and so far no scratches or issues physically as far as I can tell!