Anyone giving up on LG and moving to Google Pixel XL?

jamesrick80

May 31, 2010
Visit site
If you don't like the V20, what will you jump to until February?
Nothing is coming out in february...rumor has it even the S8 date is being pushed back until samsung finds the true cause of the battery explosion fiasco...don't expect anything reasonable to be released until April.

Also the pixel phone will get good reviews no matter what...they have always needed a better camera and the device would be a excellent option..they are still too limited in feature set for my tastes....at least the lg v20 does have nougat, its not ugly like the pixel phones, and has additional features worth the cost which the pixel phone doesnt. Also, most lg v20 people on tmobile are paying just about 500 dollars for a high end phone after the rebate....lg v20 purchasers got the better deal... 200 dollar discounts and free high end headphones and a phone with every feature except for waterproofing.....

Jona005

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
if anything the Pixel reviews and hands on has made me certain I'd rather have the V20. Personally, it seems like the Nexus phones have been all along: fast and smooth, but kind of boring. Again, just my opinion and view on it.

jamesrick80

May 31, 2010
Visit site
if anything the Pixel reviews and hands on has made me certain I'd rather have the V20. Personally, it seems like the Nexus phones have been all along: fast and smooth, but kind of boring. Again, just my opinion and view on it.
Agree...doesn't seem to have anything added that we haven't been doing on phones especially samsung and lg phones for years

mikef91

Trusted Member
Feb 18, 2015
Visit site
It's WAAAYYYY overpriced. I'm going to give the LG V20 a shot to see if I like it. I'm using an unlocked HTC 10 since I had to shut off the ticking time bomb of a Note 7.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuzuboiii