Anyone had any luck with Ebay Batteries x2 with wall charger?

DFroelich

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
I bought the 3X batteries plus charger about a month back for ~$15. They work great. I have been burned in the past with a similar auction for my pre where they sent legit OEM centro batteries, but the charger didn't work, so I had to charge them individually in the phone. For that reason, I seldom charge my OEM Epic battery in the charger they sent, but the batteries have performed flawlessly. Some people report they do not hold as much as the stock battery, but I have not noticed that.

btw...this charger works for me. Red light = charging, blue = charged.

Robcy

Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
I've been using a set since mid Oct. One of the batteries is equal to the OEM, the other is about 80%, and the camera is useless from around 50% and below. The phone will lock when taking pictures. I simply place a fresh battery in the phone every morning. The OEM and the good replacement are at 30% when I go to bed, and the weak one is at 10%.

snarf77

Apr 9, 2010
Visit site
i have oems are good for about 8 hrs

the g7s and the other generics are about half that 4-5 hrs

only good for emergencies which is why i carry a few in my bag

mouseglider

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
I bought those China batteries and chargers for my Sprint Samsung Moment and Epic - Chargers are great! - Batteries definetly are shorter in lifespan then the "True Samsung OEM" ones.

In fact I have better luck with the chargers than the built in chargers of the Moment and the Epic to hit 100% charge and hold a 100% charge more than a few seconds after unpluging when charging "in phone"

I actually like to simply run my battery down to about 15-25% before I put a new one in - seems to work better that way for me. As Samsung's charging system doesn't seem as well thought out as from the old PalmOS Treo days. :-(

Last edited:

srfcrzy

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for all of the response.

My step-dad has been using the batteries for a month now and all the reports I have heard is that they are at least as good as the OEMs. He loves the convenience of them, the wall charger, and the light that indicates battery strength (red=low/empty, fuscia/purple=some charge/almost charged, blue=fully charged!).

Sounds like these are as good as the two I have been using in my EVO which, 7 months later, still hold as good a charge as the OEMs. Great deal!