Anyone have any luck with Movie Studio?

MowDownJoe

Regular lawnmower man...
Feb 14, 2010
Visit site
So, I've been having some fun with Movie Studio on my phone. I kinda enjoy video editing, and wouldn't mind goofing off with it on my phone. It's not full featured, in the slightest, but I expected that.

That said... has anyone been able to export any HD movies with this thing? I tried exporting a small 30-second clip in 720p, and it gives up halfway through. Kicks me out to the page where you pick a project. Am I alone with this?

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
I was able to successfully edit and export a 1.5 minutes HD video. It took a few tries but after just letting it totally sit until I knew it would be done, I saw the edited movie appeared in my gallery.

orlanka

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
I messed around with it a bit, joined together 5 small videos but when I published it, none of my transitions worked. This could have been my fault though as I shortened them a bit but never tried another video after that.

wyseguy77

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
Im have issues as well. It's a fun little app hopefully they fix it in an update.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

wyseguy77

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
I messed around with it a bit, joined together 5 small videos but when I published it, none of my transitions worked. This could have been my fault though as I shortened them a bit but never tried another video after that.

Had the same problem.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk