Anyone issues with sprint AGAIN??

Caitlyn McKenzie

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Yeah heaven forbid I try to keep the police from knocking on your door from an unnecessary phone call. *rolls eyes*

They were helpful posts, you just refused the advice. Pretty silly, in reality.

intheb0x

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
Yeah heaven forbid I try to keep the police from knocking on your door from an unnecessary phone call. *rolls eyes*

They were helpful posts, you just refused the advice. Pretty silly, in reality.

The service isnt even working, so I'm not worried about anyone knocking on my door, we are all adults here and fully know the consequences of what we are doing, no need to point everything out like a school child at recess....

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

intheb0x

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
outage made the news, lines of angered ppl flocking to the sprint stores... the whole state was out cold...

service restored at about 9pm...

im going to call them tomorrow and see if i can get some type of credit or something...

Mikey

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
Nov. 13, 2010 1:30 p.m. | Telecommunications carrier Sprint's mobile-phone service in Milwaukee and other parts of southern Wisconsin as far as Madison were knocked out of service for much of the day Friday, Sprint spokespersons said Saturday.

An outage for Sprint mobile voice, data and text service lasted from 2:30 pm to 9:30 pm on Friday, said spokesman Dan Wright.

An equipment breakdown at a major switching station in New Berlin knocked out service in most of Milwaukee and a broad swath of southern Wisconsin, said spokeswoman Chrystal Davis.

Users who continue to have difficulty even after service was restored are advised to turn their phones off and back on in order to reset them, similar to rebooting a computer, Davis said.

Sprint was unable to say how many users were affected.

intheb0x

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
Nov. 13, 2010 1:30 p.m. | Telecommunications carrier Sprint's mobile-phone service in Milwaukee and other parts of southern Wisconsin as far as Madison were knocked out of service for much of the day Friday, Sprint spokespersons said Saturday.

An outage for Sprint mobile voice, data and text service lasted from 2:30 pm to 9:30 pm on Friday, said spokesman Dan Wright.

An equipment breakdown at a major switching station in New Berlin knocked out service in most of Milwaukee and a broad swath of southern Wisconsin, said spokeswoman Chrystal Davis.

Users who continue to have difficulty even after service was restored are advised to turn their phones off and back on in order to reset them, similar to rebooting a computer, Davis said.

Sprint was unable to say how many users were affected.

they gave me a 15.00 dollar bill credit thats applied right away to my account for this outage...

they did it no questions asked when i called, im pleased.

i was in Sheboygan WI for most of the day (about 75 miles frm milw), i came back into the Meqoun area around 510ish pm and thats when i noticed the outage.. so service was fine up in that area until i got down towards milw...

it easily affected every sprint user in this area, down all the way towards the IL boarder...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aitana135332