Anyone returning their Gear 2?

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Well, you can change the band to other "normal" kinds of bands but I don't think it looks that bad but then I'm not really a girly girl type if you know what I mean. I hear what you're saying about going 50 mi to see it but when you're considering spending that much money on something you're likely to be using for a good long while, I would think it would justify the trip. If you're even questioning that, then maybe it isn't the thing for you. I personally never buy expensive electronic stuff without laying eyes and hands on it, regardless of whether I have to travel to see it (unless I know exactly what I'm getting).

Gee, I've bought tons of expensive things online. The more expensive they are the better the items tend to be. :) Besides, Amazon and other sites have great return policies. I just sent back something to Amazon yesterday and got a credit the moment their computer system "saw" that I'd taken the item to a UPS drop off point, via the tracking number they assigned to the RMA. It's quite easy for me. For someone who'd have a hardship getting to a drop-off site for returns I can see how that might dissuade one from buying online.

I've bought large woodworking equipment, a 61" TV, Nikons, and have been happy with the prices and the items. I live in a large city, yet nearly every time I want to buy something specific either no one has the item, or it's too expensive. I run into that issue time and time again. Having said that, Best Buy now will match Amazon prices, so if they have it, I'm less than 2 miles from them and I'll buy it there instead of Amazon.

clitrenta

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
Gee, I've bought tons of expensive things online. The more expensive they are the better the items tend to be. :) Besides, Amazon and other sites have great return policies. I just sent back something to Amazon yesterday and got a credit the moment their computer system "saw" that I'd taken the item to a UPS drop off point, via the tracking number they assigned to the RMA. It's quite easy for me. For someone who'd have a hardship getting to a drop-off site for returns I can see how that might dissuade one from buying online.

I've bought large woodworking equipment, a 61" TV, Nikons, and have been happy with the prices and the items. I live in a large city, yet nearly every time I want to buy something specific either no one has the item, or it's too expensive. I run into that issue time and time again. Having said that, Best Buy now will match Amazon prices, so if they have it, I'm less than 2 miles from them and I'll buy it there instead of Amazon.

Yah, I just hate the hassle of doing it, plus, I want it to be exactly what I want the first time. If I see it first, I won't be disappointed when I get it. As for Amazon, they are almost the only web site I do business with. I have Amazon prime and I love them.

Tomi Golob

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
I apologize. I wasn't aware that there was a positive to negative post ratio requirement here on androidcentral. Maybe something changed over the years but last checked most people come here either 1) seeking solutions/fixes to their problems or 2) venting their frustration after spending good money on a device produced by a mfg that overpromised and under delivered. I'm doing a little bit of both. If it makes you happy I will admit the watch is comfortable and has a great battery run time. I hope that helps my ratio a bit.

This!!!!! +99999

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JT1981