Anyone still using a Samsung Gear S2?

Marc Tyler

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
Everyone,
I am thinking of replacing my dead Fit Charge HR with a refurb., since I do not need the latest and greatest I am leaning towards a Gear S2 or Gear S2 Classic. What are your overall thoughts and impressions since I am assuming that everyone has used theirs for some time. Any issues I should know about? (Yes I am still going through the forum and looking)
Any comments will be helpful and thank you again for your time.

Marc D.

Toto39

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
I've been using mine since June '16. Just needs to be restarted regularly. Also as mine uses 3G as well as BT, I run it on 3G when I'm doing a lot of movement and have BT disabled so battery lasts longer.

comptechltd

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I've had mine about the same amount of time as the previous poster. I bought mine as a refurbished. It's held up well although I am just the opposite. I run mine in Bluetooth mode as I'm to cheap to pay $10 per month to have it online. I really just use it [o glance at text messages when they come in or to see who's calling. If I leave the always on screen turned off I will still get an entire day out of it. I've thought about replacing with a newer model but haven't yet and probably won't for a while.

EdNerd

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
I actually just got mine - one of my kids got a new S3 and gave me their S2. I'm enjoying it! A bit of a learning curve to set it up, but most stuff is here or on YouTube.

1naturalace

Mar 30, 2016
Visit site
I've had mine for about 4 years and its finally starting to show its age. It gets a little weird on me during runs now. I decided to upgrade to the galaxy active 2 and give my gear s2 to my mom.

adegbenroagoro

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
Everyone,
I am thinking of replacing my dead Fit Charge HR with a refurb., since I do not need the latest and greatest I am leaning towards a Gear S2 or Gear S2 Classic. What are your overall thoughts and impressions since I am assuming that everyone has used theirs for some time. Any issues I should know about? (Yes I am still going through the forum and looking)
Any comments will be helpful and thank you again for your time.

Marc D.

I'm sure you've gotten a watch by now.I still have a Gear S2 Classic. Still works great. I use it for notifications and workouts. I still get 1.5- 2 days usage out of a single charge. However I bought mine new in June 2017. Will get the Galaxy Watch in November. I've decided to only use smart watches henceforth and want a second one.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bakky