Anyone with a Tracking number - Report here!

thunder79

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site

Zikeji

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Just got my tracking number!

I pre-ordered from Staples; I had to contact them because their whole 'changing order to cancelled' things caused me to have two charges. One should be cancelled but it may take till next Tuesday. Really inconvenient. But while I was talking the representative told me what my tracking number was - though I haven't officially received it yet because it's still being packed. :p

naruses

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
I just got my Tracking Number from Staples, had to chat with them though.

I even just preordered three days ago.

I'm getting it on wednesday

guinnkevinr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I actually opened this thread thinking I would see posts about tablets that actually shipped and not people repeating what they've said in other threads that their tabs haven't shipped... Must be the Friday the 13th conundrum.

paul-c

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I ordered the Nexus 7 from the Google Play Store on July 7th. I just got an email a few minutes ago, letting me know the tablet has shipped. Friday the 13th worked out alright for me, go figure.

mightyfo

Mar 21, 2010
Visit site
Yea that's right!

All day long I was reading the forums, reading about people's disgust and disappointment. I was pretty upset myself and just hoped Google was going to surprise everyone when they got home with a little present sitting in front of my steps. I got home pretty late, around 9pm and there was nothing. I went about my evening, trying to forget about the misery.
Then lo and behold, I got the first email from my bank that I was charged for my order from the Google Play store. Then just moments later, one of the best emails ever sent to me.

My proof as you can see below. I hope that all of you get yours just as soon as I do get mine. The world is a better place when we have a gadgets to play with. :eek::):D;):cool:;):D:)

Reactions: rlanza1054

Maddog088

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Yea that's right!

All day long I was reading the forums, reading about people's disgust and disappointment. I was pretty upset myself and just hoped Google was going to surprise everyone when they got home with a little present sitting in front of my steps. I got home pretty late, around 9pm and there was nothing. I went about my evening, trying to forget about the misery.
Then lo and behold, I got the first email from my bank that I was charged for my order from the Google Play store. Then just moments later, one of the best emails ever sent to me.

My proof as you can see below. I hope that all of you get yours just as soon as I do get mine. The world is a better place when we have a gadgets to play with. :eek::):D;):cool:;):D:)

I feel your tax pain! Chicago has high taxes too! Ridiculous!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: paul-c

Fuzzone

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Just got my tracking number. Doesn't track scat at the moment but still I have a number. Prolly get it monday.

Ordered 6/27.

Cubfan

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
Just got my tracking number, but I already got my Nexus 7 from Sam's. Guess I will have to see of it can be intercepted.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

ajonesma

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Got my tracking number

42575938-0b53-394d.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Ravynmagi

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
I probably wouldn't post a tracking number here. I've called up UPS to have a package rerouted before and seem to remember it being strangely easy to do with just the tracking number. :)