Anywhere shipping otterbox defenders yet?

Sankentris

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Week one down without dropping my new s3 but doubt I'll make it much longer. Got the zagg screen protector and that's helping a lot but really want a defender. IPhone convert here and always felt safer with a defender on the job. Anyone found a place stateside that's shipping them here?

danbutter

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
I put my email into their little we'll let you know when they're out and nothing yet.
I have heard the commuter is out, but not the defender yet.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Like phone releases, there are rumors. The current rumor is that it would released this week. If you look on Amazon, shipping dates keep slipping.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Week one down without dropping my new s3 but doubt I'll make it much longer. Got the zagg screen protector and that's helping a lot but really want a defender. IPhone convert here and always felt safer with a defender on the job. Anyone found a place stateside that's shipping them here?

Try almost three weeks going commando. I ordered mine on June 18. Heard about issues with the fit of the Commuter. May end up with a Seidio case.

johnjuan

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
Ordered my defender from amazon June 26th. Shipped and expected delivery date July 16th . I should of expressed mail but didn't expect S3 this early (Vzw)

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Still nothing! If you read Amazon they are now saying Aug 1st. AC's shopping site no longer even has a date....Otterbox is dropping the ball. I may move on to another case. I installed a ZAGG IS on the front for now. But like you all I don't wanna drop my phone.

summerlin18

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
Hmm. I bet Otterbox will be sending out that email in the morning saying the case is ready now. I'll take a savings of 5 bucks though. Thanks for posting jgada!

Last edited:

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
No news yet. Have a Commuter case as a bridge until the Defender arrives. Got it at Best Buy.

Sent From My Samsung Galaxy S III Handheld Device

summerlin18

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
Got my defender in the mail today. Case is the perfect size for me in my opinion. The screen protector makes the screen look a little funny but I'll get used to it. Ordered in from smartphonepedia last Friday.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Can anyone who has a Defender and a Diztronic case post pictures of them side by side and show some side shots to have some perspective? Thank you! :)

poopie35

May 24, 2012
Visit site
I was searching and i found the commuter case in radio shack a week and a half ago where i also purchased the zagg screen protector, i was in the mall and walked into the Sprint store and low and behold the DEFENDER CASE right there on the outter box display carousel! What i dont understand is i check outter box .com daily and they're still not available, so check your local sprint stores

poopie35

May 24, 2012
Visit site
In my opinion the commuter wasn't that good for me because the buttons ( volume rocker, and power button ) were a little hard on the fingers to push in whereas the defender feels perfect, i will definitely say outter box itself is a great company with cool reps. I called them and informed them of the problem i had with the commuter, the guy said no problem and just sent me out another new commuter case , now I'm stuck with two commuter cases and a new zagg screen protector:)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ron1morgan