APN Settings for Internet and MMS for Straight Talk for At&T Samsung Galaxy SII Skyrocket

shad0walker

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Super thanks for this guys!!! I just switched over to ST. My daughter still is on ATT go plan. So far I liked the ST service but was having problems connecting to internet outside of wifi. I called customer service with ST and eventhough the guy was quite nice, he got on my nerves cause he was telling me settings that I had already had on the phone... So needless to say, while he had me "take the battery out for 1 minute" blah blah i was able to find this site and get the service working like it was intended... Oh yeah, and while I was on my "1 minute", I hung up on the guy... Fixed it all by myself (with a little help fro you guys!)

winona02

Mar 21, 2014
Visit site
I have a samsung galaxy note 1 which I can't get the correct apn setting for my mms or internet which is on straight talk service with the AT&T compatiable sim any help ?

HEATHER BAILEY

Aug 10, 2013
Visit site
So how the hell do u get both to work at same time.. I've changed the settings so many times I
The internet doesn't work anymore...I've got to change back to some other settings. I put 2 settings in the apn setting don't know if they r the same as yours but I'm ready to pull my hair out! I got a AT&T huawii phone (or however it's spelled) somebody HELP

Kristin Blackey

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
Has Anyone figured out the problem with receiving MMS messages on an AT&T Samsung Captivate Glide, Unlocked, using a Straight Talk SIM Card?? I have tried EVERY APN setting under the sun, am only allowed 1 APN setting, still Cannot receive MMS texts. Been working on this for 3 weeks now, Straight Talk keeps giving me 1 APN setting and they say it's the phone although they say the phone is Compatible and I should not be having this problem. I also waited for my monthly subscription to run out, paid and reset it this morning... STILL Nothing. They are clueless, at&t is clueless, I'm frustrated to the max and am still stuck with 2 useless phones (I bought my boyfriend the same phone and we both use Straight Talk, with the same issue) in which we can send MMS but Cannot recieve them =( TY!

Yia Yia

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Re: APN Settings for Internet and MMS for Straight Talk Huawei Ascend W1

Thank you!! I had been trying for a week to get my data and mms working and nearly gave up. I went to the link at the top of this post and trouble shot the problem. I am happy to report my galaxy s 2 is now working fine.

ishelton

May 10, 2014
Visit site
Hey I tried that still no luck although my zte didn't have the APN protocol option also I have the new APN settings for straight talk internet should I change it back to the old one you displayed?

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe