[App]Battery Bar, Turns checking your phone’s battery into a colorful experience

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
Battery Bar 1.png

Battery bar puts energy bar/battery level indicator at top bar/status bar of your phone.
Battery bar is cooler way of checking Android’s energy/battery level.

You can adjust thickness of energy bar, power bar color, battery percentage, batterybar position, color line etc.

Turn your status bar green when plugged in your charger or enable pulsating animation, Set red color to power bar when battery depleting beyond specified battery percentage.

You can set battery bar style on top of the status bar or at bottom or fill the whole status bar with the battery bar color indicating current Battery level.

Battery bar is a energy bar app, A smart battery monitor for your phone.

Battery bar require system overlay permission to draw energy bar on status bar of android. but Battery bar do not require accessibility service permission, to avoid using accessibility permission, Battery Bar app do not have any features those require running app access, like hiding energy bar when app is on fullscreen, and this also helps to restrict Battery bar service to 0% load on CPU.
Hence Battery bar works silently without much RAM usage, and when you lock the phone, Battery bar service becomes idle, meaning it doesn't read changes in battery level when the screen is off.

Android system broadcast the message to Power bar for any battery percentage changes, so service do not require to check battery level all the time, and hence its very CPU and battery friendly App.

You won't believe how convenient it is until you try it yourself!

FAQ
1. What's it for?
Its Colorful Bar lines on status bar for Battery level indicator, and visible always on top of any running app.

2. Can I Edit position of bar?
Sure, at main screen of app, you will find option to set the position of bar with six different ways, Top- Bottom- Fill, Center - Left - Right. try out every combinations and set which one you really like.

3. Can i also add battery percentage text indicator ?
Yes, you can enable Battery Percentage Indicator by checking "Show Battery Level" option at bottom of the screen.
you can also set the color of your choice for this text indicator as well as the position of text.

4. Can i change the Color for specific battery level ranges ?
Yes, Color Segment are the main features of the app, it allows you to set the range for battery level and specify the color for the range.

5. Is it possible to disable the Charging effects ?
Yes, there is an option in the animation list "Do Not Animate", you have to select it to disable the charging effects, but you should keep it enable as its not have any significant effect on battery or RAM.

6. I am not able to install the apk files, what is the reason ?
Battery bar app require System overlay permission to draw battery bar on top of the status bar, and android do not allows third party apk installation when System overlay is running, and its also recommended to do not install apk. but in some case if you need, you have to disable the app, then you can install and re enable the app again.

Tips:
1. I found that some of the charging effects are looks very good for some specific positions of battery bar, you can try different positions of battery bar with different animations and icons for cool animation effects.

2. Wave animation have two color options, you can change both of the colors to better the Wave animation effect.

3. Enabling Empty bar with transparency to 50% is looks great on battery bar.

If you like the app, Please review and rate app on playstore to encourage us to enhance the app.

If you like Battery Bar don't forget rate 5 star ★★★★★ or review

Download Link:
Google Play store
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e.../store/apps/d...bhanu.powerbar&token=8RBr8Rft

Please Rate this app on google play store.
Suggestions and feedback are welcome ! : yogi.306@gmail.com
Use App "Send Suggestion" option to directly email me (Developer)

Thank you.

Attachments

• Battery Bar 2.png
    Battery Bar 2.png
    197.5 KB · Views: 2
  • Battery Bar 3.png
    Battery Bar 3.png
    270.9 KB · Views: 2
  • Battery Bar 5.png
    Battery Bar 5.png
    281.9 KB · Views: 2
  • Battery Bar 6.png