App for changing ringer pattern/notification?

brokenchode

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
I came from a blackberry and really would like some more customization for my ringer (I feel like making a ringer with dead spaces seems a bit much)...

Something as simple as vibration before ringing would be great.

Checked a lot of apps out, but coming up empty.

Any apps out there that will take care of it? Rooted phone, so if there are any other ideas I would be willing to give it a shot.

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
in your sound settings you can have the always vibrate on, or are you looking for it vibrate ring vibrate ring?

heres an app that will do about anything for your android.....https://market.android.com/details?id=net.dinglisch.android.taskerm&hl=en

I came from a blackberry and really would like some more customization for my ringer (I feel like making a ringer with dead spaces seems a bit much)...

Something as simple as vibration before ringing would be great.

Checked a lot of apps out, but coming up empty.

Any apps out there that will take care of it? Rooted phone, so if there are any other ideas I would be willing to give it a shot.

Last edited:

brokenchode

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
in your sound settings you can have the always vibrate on, or are you looking for it vibrate ring vibrate ring?

heres an app that will do about anything for your android.....https://market.android.com/details?id=net.dinglisch.android.taskerm&hl=en

I am looking for a vibrate and then ring... I did check out tasker demo version, if I remember I couldn't find the Ring settings or something....

Do you have the full version? Can you verify it's possible with tasker?

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
no i dont , but usally demo's dont have full funtion. drop the dev a line im sure he will let you know

I am looking for a vibrate and then ring... I did check out tasker demo version, if I remember I couldn't find the Ring settings or something....

Do you have the full version? Can you verify it's possible with tasker?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ife45201