[App][Free] 99 Names of Allah

sylsau

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
Hello,

I make that thread to present you a free application for Muslim to read the 99 Names of Allah on your smartphones and tablets and is freely available on Google Play Store :
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ails?id=com.ssaurel.allahnames&token=rdrVyOW_

Application is updated in version 2 with Material Design support and improvement on Notifications for Allah Names. Give it a try !

web_hi_res_512.png

99 Names of Allah lets you to read 99 Names of Allah in Arabic and English, read meanings and to share with friends via social networks or mail. A live wallpaper and a widget are also present to display all of 99 Names of Allah on your home screen.

Some screenshots :

* Home screen of application

main_en.png

* Details of a name

name1_en.png

* Listen a name in Arabic

listen_en.png

* Settings to enable notifications or to configure live wallpaper refresh

prefs_en.png

Features
=======

* Read 99 Names of Allah in Arabic and English
* Listen 99 Names of Allah in Arabic
* Read meanings translation of these 99 Names of Allah in English
* Share each name of God with friends via mail or social networks
* Set one of these 99 Names of Allah in Wallpaper
* Enable Notifications to have one of 99 Names of Allah in notifications several times a day to learn these Names
* A Live Wallpaper displaying all of 99 Names of Allah
* A Widget displaying 99 Names of Allah on his Android device
* Material Design support

Don't hesitate to try the application and send your feedbacks :).

I need also help to translate application in new languages. So, if you can translate from english to other languages, don't hesitate to send me an email or private message.

A pro version with no ads is also available here : https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...?id=com.ssaurel.allahnames.pro&token=m3Nm_OPW

Thanks for your help.

Sylvain

Last edited:

PossumPete

Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
Wow, you let women use this app! Maybe next they'll be able to drive a car or get an education. Baby steps, right?
It's going to take a while to get out of the middle ages.

sylsau

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
Hello,

I updated 99 Names of Allah in version 2. It's a new major version with Material Design support and a big improvement on Notifications for Allah Names. Don't hesitate to give it a try and send me your feedbacks.

Screenshot of new main screen :

main_en.png

Sylvain

Last edited:

sylsau

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
Hello,

Ramadan 2017 is coming. Don't hesitate to give it a try to 99 Names of Allah and give me your feedbacks or ideas to improve the application during this particular month.

Thanks.

Sylvain

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bakky