[APP][FREE] creative entertainment social network app

Aug 6, 2015
Visit site
Hello everyone!

Application is available in Google Play Store here:
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e....co.codeexceptional.momentshot&token=Km3FdtBm

I would like to introduce you my new app which is the creative entertainment social network quiz app that let you create moment of your choice.

Discover and create the moment that you love. If you love photo, funniest moment, selfies, pose, stuff, quiz, gossip, movie, music, technology, celebrities, best moment of your life, HOW-TO, OMG, any topic, question and answer then stop reading this, get the app, and just start having fun. You'll probably never be bored again.

You will be creating your moment in form of polling style with a choice of your pose or any photo that you have captured. Make sure to ask challenging question, which is hard to guess the correct answer. With our app, we lets you poke = your friends’, other people and followers by asking them to answer your smart, interesting, social and fun questions about any topic that you want to asks.

◼ Respond and follow others post like Comedy, Movie, Celebrity, Gossip, Music, HOW-TO, OMG, Technology and so on.
◼ Check out “Popular” and “Staff pick” to see what's trending on Momentshot right now.
◼ Get notified when your favourite moments get respond from others.
◼ Make your own moment of your day and share them on the world’s biggest stage. Your post may go viral or start the next big trend!
◼ You can share your creativity moments through Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, Instagram, Viber, WhatsApp, Tumblr and all other major apps.

Don't hesitate to try the app and send me your feedback to improve it.

Your feedbacks are important to us and we'd love to hear from you! Let us know if you have any question, problem and let us know what do you think about our app on.

Thanks a lot!

Some screenshots:

discovering_moments.jpg

Momentshot_Snap_Pose_Create_Share_Screen.jpg

Momentshot_Snap_Pose_menu.jpg

Momentshot_in_hand.png

Last edited: