[APP][FREE] Last Time - An app that helps you remember the last time you did something

freekiziito

Mar 23, 2021
Visit site
I published Last Time, a complete event timeline manager.

Ever wondered the last time you did something or when something happened but struggled to remember? Last Time app keeps a neat timeline for you so you never forget.

Get the app on the Play Store.

Main features:
  • Simple, minimalistic interface, with light and dark themes.
  • Group related events so you can easily find or update them at the same time if needed. Sort events by last entry, history count, or creation date.
  • Store notes in each event entry. See the time between entries and since the creation of each entry. Search entries by date-range or notes.
  • Schedule notifications to remind you of your events. Adaptive notifications smartly adapt to your last entry for each event and remind you at the right time. Easily add entries from the notification.
  • Beautiful widgets, available in both light and dark themes to put your events on your home screen so they're always in front of you. Easily add entries from the widget.
  • No advertisements, behavior tracking, or intrusive permissions in the app. The app is free, works completely offline, and requires no internet connection.
Here are some screenshots:

1.png
2.png
3.png

1a.png
2a.png
5.png

I made the app for personal use and have used it for some months now, if there's something you'd like to see added, let me know.

If you love the app, leave a review on the Play Store.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174