App minimizing after a few hours active.

ZeeTuga

Jun 9, 2023
Visit site
Hey!
I have an I have a Redmi Note 8 pro MIUI Global version 12.5.8.0 (RGGMIXM), and Android version 11 RP1A.200720.011.
I use this phone to active farm 24/7 'Legends of idleon', when i bought it a few months ago it work very good but now not sure why but it got worst, while in game it stutters ALOT (barely did any a few weeks ago) but the worst part is after like 10h ish of been active it randomly minimizes and the app stops working, but if i close it and reopen after like 8h that doesnt happen. Ive done 1 or 2 factory resets to see if anything changed but not, performance and minimize problems seem to be worst day by day.

(PS; Sry if this isnt the right place to post, first time using forums).
Thanks

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Try clearing the app cache in Settings>Apps, then force stopping it.

The issue of the app getting killed in the background could very well be due to the Xiaomi firmware -- Chinese companies are notorious for aggressively killing apps in the background as a way to improve battery life. Look for "battery optimization" settings in your system settings and make sure your game is set to Unrestricted. Also look for any "RAM management" settings or apps, and turn those off if possible (or turn it off for that game). But many times, there's nothing you can do about this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali