app which does palm rejection and allows me to take notes with passive stylus on any android?

Mahesh Abnave

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
I have a non stylus optimized android phone: Xiomi Poco F1.
And a passive stylus.

The stylus works great as long as my palm is not touching the screen. But then I want to know is their any note taking app which can do palm rejection (somehow may be through software), so that I dont want to ensure that my palm is not touching the screen.

I read some apps do it:

1. inkredible
2. Microsoft OneNote

But I dont know if they have any hardware requirements and if palm rejection works on all android. I tried both above and they dont work.

So can anyone point me to note taking app which does palm rejection on all android phones?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
No, neither one has any hardware requirements, and neither one actually does what you want. If you drag your hand across the screen, or even just put it down on the screen if your hand produces pressure on the screen, the screen will react and capture something, a smudge, a line, something. Learn to keep your hand off the screen.

KNReddy

Feb 13, 2014
Visit site
I have a non stylus optimized android phone: Xiomi Poco F1.
And a passive stylus.

The stylus works great as long as my palm is not touching the screen. But then I want to know is their any note taking app which can do palm rejection (somehow may be through software), so that I dont want to ensure that my palm is not touching the screen.

I read some apps do it:

1. inkredible
2. Microsoft OneNote

But I dont know if they have any hardware requirements and if palm rejection works on all android. I tried both above and they dont work.

So can anyone point me to note taking app which does palm rejection on all android phones?

Incredible works but not with whole palm but the area of touch at lower area is to be small like of thump

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djboulette