April 1st Software Update out.

Gary02468

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
Nothing here..T-Mobile company unlocked

Not sure if it is only a security update, but I do have a couple of things I wish they would fix
It is not just a security update. See the release notes posted earlier in this thread.

For the unlocked firmware, you don't have to wait for T-Mobile. You can download the firmware using Frija and install it using Odin. I have T-Mobile too and I installed AVCK yesterday rather than waiting for it to come OTA.

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
This is actually the first update I've received since I got my phone ~the beginning of March, I believe. I was just getting ready to ca AT&T and complain that I shouldn't have to pull updates from SamMobile but this one came in last night. Perhaps they, somehow, knew I was gonna call in and waste their time. Lol.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I have a Verizon SIM in my work phone so I guess I could do that too but I think I'll just wait it out.
Anything noticeably different with this update?

Haven't had much time with it yet. Just did it last night. I was hoping it'd fix the stuttery scrolling in a few apps, but I guess those apps are the issue.

holz75

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
Haven't had much time with it yet. Just did it last night. I was hoping it'd fix the stuttery scrolling in a few apps, but I guess those apps are the issue.

Yeah, the only app I really notice the jitter in is Twitter. Other apps seem ok.