Are there any good screen protectors

lizette1222

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
So I had Best buy install a recommended screen protector the Zagg Glassfusion extreme hybrid glass protector. The guy at BB said it was specially made to work with the fingerprints. My problem is that the finger print scanner is not working. It took me forever to enter my fingerprints, then now they are not recognizable. I had the sensitivity turned on, and it still doesn't work. Any recommendations that don't require a difficult install? Thanks!!

Philipmom

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
I have the whitestone dome glass on mine. Just had to redo fingerprints. It's pricey but they are currently on sale.

j_hansen

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
Just ditch it, I've been using mine without one and not a scratch on it, same thing with my Note 9 and also the 8 after a while

adegbenroagoro

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
I would love too, but I'm more scared of drops. I drpped my note 9 a few times and the protector saved my screen.

I'm a lifelong member of the"SEMI-Nude Phone colony"🙂. I've never used a screen protector. I've never had any issues. All it takes is a consciousness of where you're placing the phone. IN ADDITION TO A GREAT CASE.

Bkdodger1

Jun 27, 2019
Visit site
I've installed White Dome on previous phones not as hard as it looks to install .. that said I'm using this phone with no protector..

Last edited:

Hermes Hidayat

Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I'm a lifelong member of the"SEMI-Nude Phone colony"??????. I've never used a screen protector. I've never had any issues. All it takes is a consciousness of where you're placing the phone. IN ADDITION TO A GREAT CASE.

Hmmm... The part about where i place my phone is right. But few weeks back i was thinking, what if dirt caught in between the case and phone causes it to have micro scratches... Then i reassured myself using it full naked is the best way... Just dont drop it - _-

adegbenroagoro

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
Hmmm... The part about where i place my phone is right. But few weeks back i was thinking, what if dirt caught in between the case and phone causes it to have micro scratches... Then i reassured myself using it full naked is the best way... Just dont drop it - _-

I don't put it in dusty places. About fortnightly I take it out of the case and wipe both the case and phone

cogic740

Sep 27, 2015
Visit site
If you haven't found a solution. Take back to Best Buy. They should install a new one. Give protector overnightvtime settle. And put in new prints.