Are you keeping it?

robstunner

Android Connoisseur
Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
Keeping it for now but with best buy and my 45 day return window I might jump to the HTC DNA if it's out by the end of November.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

WrexAndroid

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
Just picked mine up and going through the setup. So far I'm liking it except for the home screen being all the way to the left. Once I figure out how to center the home screen I will be much happier.

Paperino

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
Mine must have been defective. My screen was completely yellow on auto brightness in every app that needed it to be white.

My audio was muffled both over blue tooth and in the earpiece. Maybe I got a bum one.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

dhendriksen

Android Addict
Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Just picked mine up and going through the setup. So far I'm liking it except for the home screen being all the way to the left. Once I figure out how to center the home screen I will be much happier.

If you go to the right, where you can add a page, there is a "manage pages" button that will allow you to reorder them.

Sent from my Droid RAZR HD MAXX

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
If you go to the right, where you can add a page, there is a "manage pages" button that will allow you to reorder them.

But that doesn't change the home page positioning. If you hit the home key it goes far left.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD using Tapatalk 2

pblakk

Aug 25, 2012
Visit site
I live everything about this phone, but the battery is what truly sets it apart. I don't think I'll ever be able to go back to a "regular" battery.

Well said :D

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD

pblakk

Aug 25, 2012
Visit site

You can also pinch the screen on any page.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD

Who?

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Just because Best Buy has a 30 day return policy doesn't mean that Verizon will let you get away without an ETF after 14 days, right? So you could return the actual phone but you'd still get hit with the ETF, no?

robstunner

Android Connoisseur
Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
Just because Best Buy has a 30 day return policy doesn't mean that Verizon will let you get away without an ETF after 14 days, right? So you could return the actual phone but you'd still get hit with the ETF, no?

If it's a new line then it's 14 days on the line, but best buy still will exchange for phone out

Who?

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
If it's a new line then it's 14 days on the line, but best buy still will exchange for phone out

It's also 14 days on an upgrade. So you'd be locked into a new contract on Day 15, but BB would still let you exchange one upgrade priced phone for another upgrade priced phone on Day 25?

robstunner

Android Connoisseur
Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
It's also 14 days on an upgrade. So you'd be locked into a new contract on Day 15, but BB would still let you exchange one upgrade priced phone for another upgrade priced phone on Day 25?

Correct, I did it last year when I exchanged my RAZR for the nexus on day 44(45 days on premier reward zone purchases)

techgeek32#WN

Oct 16, 2009
Visit site

Cant be fixed. You must use an alternate launcher like Nova or Apex. I use Nova, it is smoother and provides more options while still being stock Android.

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
Does best buy price match Verizon's retail price? BestBuy has the maxx HD listed for $800. Verizon. $650. That's a huge difference.

Transmitted from the cutting edge of my electronic shaving device

jneusch

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Does best buy price match Verizon's retail price? BestBuy has the maxx HD listed for $800. Verizon. $650. That's a huge difference.

Transmitted from the cutting edge of my electronic shaving device

YES! They will look it up on VZ web site. They did it for me with my GS3.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
XavierusKasshh