Articles less than half the screen width in portrait view

pahern

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I browse posts in Feedly and when I open an AC article in Chrome I'm in portrait orientation and the article is less than half the width of the screen. The rest is advertising and it looks terrible. I have to rotate to landscape to view a decent amount of the article content. It shouldn't be necessary to frequently rotate the tablet while reading tech blogs. Please change this to display more content in portrait mode.

pahern

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
It's a Nexus 7 2013 with Android 4.4.4 and I'm using the latest Chrome browser. I get the same problem with my phone, a Samsung GS4 with 4.4.2 and Chrome.

Actually I just did some testing and it seems when Feedly sends me to AC it's to the full site instead of the mobile one. When I go to the site directly through Chrome without Feedly I get the mobile site and articles display properly. The problem then is with how Feedly connects me to your site when I open a post with Chrome, not their browser.

maxburn

May 19, 2011
Visit site
I'm seeing the same thing on my Nexus 7 in Chrome. I switched to the mobile version to get rid of this one particular issue.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app