ASUS Repair Time

mattmanne

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
I was one of the ones that dropped my nexus7 and broke the screen. I sent it back to Asus for repair, and they've been working on it for a while (15 days, 11 business days). Currently, the RMA status is "Waiting-[WB3] Wait for internal Advise".

I've tried to get them to give me an estimate as to when I'll get it back, but have had no luck. Has anyone had Asus repair their nexus7? What was the total time it took?

thanks

davidsnoodles

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
I had to send mine in to Asus for RMA repair. I I bought the warranty from Staples however being only at the 15 day mark I didn't want to waste it as it also covers accidental damage. I sent it out on the 16th of August but it didn't get shipped out until the 18th. My tracking info said they got it the 20th. I called them and they totally lied to me saying that they only got it on 23rd. I didn't want to start a fuss by telling him he was lying to me, but he did say that it's status said it was being repaired. He said it would take up to 14 business days for it to be repaired and sent out. He said the average was 10 to 14 days for turnaround. I said, ok so 14 days from the day that they received it and he continued to waste my time by explaining that they received it on the 23rd and that it would take 14 days and that it is currently being repaired and basically told e everything that we just talked about to say yes 14 days from the 23rd. I really miss my Nexus 7. I'm currently using a Note 10.1 that I picked up for school and I have to say that the Note is definitely going to be used mainly for school. It's just too large for everyday media use.

Oh I also can't even check my RMA status online. I had to call them to check it.

jofoxx

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I had to send mine in to Asus for RMA repair. I I bought the warranty from Staples however being only at the 15 day mark I didn't want to waste it as it also covers accidental damage. I sent it out on the 16th of August but it didn't get shipped out until the 18th. My tracking info said they got it the 20th. I called them and they totally lied to me saying that they only got it on 23rd. I didn't want to start a fuss by telling him he was lying to me, but he did say that it's status said it was being repaired. He said it would take up to 14 business days for it to be repaired and sent out. He said the average was 10 to 14 days for turnaround. I said, ok so 14 days from the day that they received it and he continued to waste my time by explaining that they received it on the 23rd and that it would take 14 days and that it is currently being repaired and basically told e everything that we just talked about to say yes 14 days from the 23rd. I really miss my Nexus 7. I'm currently using a Note 10.1 that I picked up for school and I have to say that the Note is definitely going to be used mainly for school. It's just too large for everyday media use.

Oh I also can't even check my RMA status online. I had to call them to check it.

Same thing here. I had to send mine for repair because the screen is coming off! (out of the box) I got it as gift from my company on my 10 year. They received it on the 17th and they're saying on 24th. its still showing "Waiting-[WB3] Wait for internal Advice"

Try this only enter your RMA# and SERIAL. leave the phone number blank let me know if this works for ya.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maryjay