AT&T Android 11 Post changes you notice, any bugs that need attention or apps not working?

donm527

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Re: AT&T Android 11 Post changes you notice, any bugs that need attention or apps not working?

Oh wow, I should of told u safe mode first :(
Glad we might know the culprit

Double tap on home screen locks the phone. That’s new right?? I haven’t seen that feature since my LG G2. Nice!

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: AT&T Android 11 Post changes you notice, any bugs that need attention or apps not working?

Double tap on home screen locks the phone. That’s new right?? I haven’t seen that feature since my LG G2. Nice!
Yeah, sweet - no more having to hold the phone with two hands to press the darned power button!!!

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
So I've been having issues with connecting to my work wifi. It's perfect at home. Will resetting the network help? I don't want to do a factory reset if that will help.

I'm also having a lot of fb issues. I'm hoping that the app just needs to be updated . I really don't want to factory reset.

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
The network reset help me with logging into my work wifi, but it didn't help with fb. So I'm guessing the fb app needs to be updated.

donm527

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
The network reset help me with logging into my work wifi, but it didn't help with fb. So I'm guessing the fb app needs to be updated.

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling FB? Sometimes that helps. I know on my Note 8, I occasionally had to install one bank app regularly because it wouldn't log me in anymore but a quick uninstall/reinstall fixed it until it happens a month or two down the road.

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling FB? Sometimes that helps. I know on my Note 8, I occasionally had to install one bank app regularly because it wouldn't log me in anymore but a quick uninstall/reinstall fixed it until it happens a month or two down the road.
I'll try that. Thanks.

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
My wifi worked for about 20 minutes before it started acting up again. I guess I'll be doing a factory reset once I get home this morning. Fml

SUPERDUTY04FORD

May 27, 2014
Visit site

Unable to sideload apps from unknown sources! Anyone know how to fix this?[ Mod redacted ]

Last edited by a moderator:

donm527

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site

[We don't discuss those types of apps in the forums]

Really??

When rebuilding my phone after a factory reset, I had to reinstall AdGuard and I have to download the version from their site and sideload it because the Google Play store version only blocks Ads on browser sites but the full version blocks ads in apps too. Sideloaded no problem for me.

I'm surprised we're not allowed to discuss sideloading apps from reputable sites?? :confused:

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site

Really??

When rebuilding my phone after a factory reset, I had to reinstall AdGuard and I have to download the version from their site and sideload it because the Google Play store version only blocks Ads on browser sites but the full version blocks ads in apps too. Sideloaded no problem for me.

I'm surprised we're not allowed to discuss sideloading apps from reputable sites?? :confused:
This member didn't mention Ad guard , it's another app which is illegal that they mention that gets paid version free , I have redacted that so you guys don't see.

donm527

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site

This member didn't mention Ad guard , it's another app which is illegal that they mention that gets paid version free , I have redacted that so you guys don't see.

Oh OK I see when you put the [ ] then it's been edited. Got it. Anyways, sideloading for legal apps work. :)

iFortWorth

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Either the update jacked something up. Or att sms is down. I've not gotten any texts since about 730am. And I know some have been sent.

donm527

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Either the update jacked something up. Or att sms is down. I've not gotten any texts since about 730am. And I know some have been sent.

Can always try "Reset network settings." I haven't had issues with AT&T SMS after updating and have been constantly sending/receiving with coworkers since update.

iFortWorth

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Can always try "Reset network settings." I haven't had issues with AT&T SMS after updating and have been constantly sending/receiving with coworkers since update.
Thanks for the reply. I actually have already tried that. I have a couple of other lingering issues to since I had this phone. I did the Smart Switch thingy coming from my Note 10. Thinking it's time for a factory reset tonight

lonestar1135

Aug 5, 2010
Visit site
I'm still getting vibration feedback when my phone is in Do Not Disturb. I had to set a Bixby routine to turn my keyboard vibrate off, but obviously that's not a great work around because DND isn't scheduled for me, i turn it on when i go to bed.

Is there a way to turn off all vibration (One Handed Operation included) in DND like in Android 10?

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe